• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You're best opening line.

For me, a simple one liner. "You want to F, or what?"
Worked 90+% of the time. Just ask my wife of 30+ years. First words I spoke to her.
And we've been together ever since. Mac(y)

Reactions: dleaser
For me, a simple one liner. "You want to F, or what?"
Worked 90+% of the time. Just ask my wife of 30+ years. First words I spoke to her.
And we've been together ever since. Mac(y)
Jeez hahahahaha!

I mean, I guess if it works, it works?

I’m going to take an even more extreme shortcut:
A) 👧 👀
B) 👉 🍆
Lock eyes with chick. Point at dick (mine, hopefully lol).​
I’m sure it’ll work.

Aren't you tired? You have been running in my dreams all night.

When a girl says " what do you have on " when commenting on your cologne . Man your good . I gotta hard on .

Ask her if she knows about real estate . Show her yer dick an ask , is that a lot or what .

Wanna make muh dick sticky ?

Point to the next hottest girl in the room and say that's my psycho ex . Quick you gotta save me . Kiss me quick .

• Haha
Reactions: Howland and Maggot
Point to the next hottest girl in the room and say that's my psycho ex . Quick you gotta save me . Kiss me quick .

Years ago I went to a friend‘s wedding instead of deer hunting. Who gets married on opening day?

Anyway, to say thank you he pointed me out to a good (not great) looking bridesmaid and told her to stay away from me, I was bad news.

Like catnip. He told me what he’d done a month later. Genius.

P

I mean, I guess if it works, it works?
I used to work with a guy who thought himself quite the ladies man. And yes, he was successful, totals wise, but not percentage wise. His type was "female with a pulse". Other people would ask me about him, they didn't understand how he was so successful with the women. Id say "When you swing at ever single pitch, you'll get a lot of hits." And he swang at every pitch.

My Card
1697754627756.png

this relationship may cost me my life but you'll never touch my freedom .

or

Badges? We ain't got no badges! We don't need no badges! I don't have to show you any stinking badges!"​

Reactions: Ronws
Howdy. My hands are large and my shoes are 14 W (true personal fact.) Care to find out if the "wisdom" is true?