• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

YouTube Channels

There was another gunTuber who I thought got screwed worse. He was selling these cheap novelty cards with the imprint of an auto sear on the outside. The Feds arrested him for helping distribute machine guns.

Matt Hoover got caught up in that case, as well. Even though I used to think Matt was an idiot, he seems to be pretty sharp now that he's having to learn about all the legal stuff with his own lawsuit against the ATF. I really hope his lawsuit wins. Because his lawsuit has the FPC and GOA behind it, and it's for the ATF to prove the legality and relevance of the NFA based on Justice Thomas' Bruen decision forcing them to use "Text, History, and Tradition" and no more 2-tier justification using "public safety" as their excuse to violate 2A rights of American citizens.

Also, I saw a podcast with Kyle (FPS Russia), and he said he had over $500,000 worth of machine-guns, NFA items, and firearms stolen from him by the ATF and government with ZERO compensation.

How the hell do you make 4 million a month being on YouTube? Not saying it’s not possible. But how does that work.

He stated in several videos he was retired LE, so he might have been both. Or maybe he was a volunteer Sheriff's Deputy, or something? I don't know. I just know what he's said.
So.... "idk what he said in several videos, I just know what he said." Huh... interesting take

As if $4 MILLION a month just from Demo Ranch wasn't enough to do videos helping hurt animals without making a dime off of it. I lost my respect for him when I found out how much he made a month JUST from YouTube, and then was begging people to donate money to his vet clinic to help pay for surgeries for these hurt rescue animals... Seriously bro? You make $4+ MILLION PER MONTH, and you can't donate a small portion of your time and effort to help some rescue animals in need? That's shitty...
Got reciepts for any of these claims?? The second largest Youtube channel only pulls in 5 million a YEAR. DemoRanch is nowhere near as large (only 10% of the subscribers as PewDiePie). Highly unlikely this guy is doing millions a month.

He even stopped doing vet work, and gave away his kids' puppy after he made a couple videos about giving it to them after his other dog died, and then you just stopped seeing the puppy after a couple videos, and it finally came out that only did that for views, and he actually gave it away to someone else. What a shitty thing to do.
Again, any proof or are you just another dude drumming up retarded youtube drama?

Reactions: Csafisher
How the hell do you make 4 million a month being on YouTube? Not saying it’s not possible. But how does that work.
It doesn't lol. Youtube isn't paying out 36 million a year for ad revenue from 1 channel. Take a look at the largest youtube channels and roughly what they make. Try 10% of that

So.... "idk what he said in several videos, I just know what he said." Huh... interesting take

Got reciepts for any of these claims?? The second largest Youtube channel only pulls in 5 million a YEAR. DemoRanch is nowhere near as large (only 10% of the subscribers as PewDiePie). Highly unlikely this guy is doing millions a month.

Again, any proof or are you just another dude drumming up retarded youtube drama?
You defend people you don't know as if they even care you're alive... Interesting take...

No, I'm not drumming up YouTube drama, I'm pointing out why I stopped watching certain people.

You defend people you don't know as if they even care you're alive... Interesting take...

No, I'm not drumming up YouTube drama, I'm pointing out why I stopped watching certain people.
Haven't watched either of them in years and not defending either of them. I'm specifically pointing out the obvious bullshit you just spewed all over the place lol

Haven't watched either of them in years and not defending either of them. I'm specifically pointing out the obvious bullshit you just spewed all over the place lol
I was wrong on his money numbers, but that's about it. Everything else is maybe still on YouTube for you to plainly go see for yourself. I'm sure Hickcock took down his Fudd video, after getting so much hate over it. But who knows? Don't really care either. I'm sure Demo Ranch left the puppy videos and stuff up, and probably left all the Vet Ranch videos up, as well. Go watch for yourself.

Ok, so I was wrong on the numbers...I'll admit that after googling. Between all his business ventures, he makes about $400,000 a month... My bad. Still about 1,000x more than any normal one of us...

Ad revenue from YouTube is a drop in the bucket compared to the potential income that would come as a result of a successful YouTube channel. The revenue would come from things such as paid product placement and/or product endorsements, sponsorships (example - patrons from Patreon for many YouTubers), merchandising (example for Demolition Ranch - Bunker Branding Co.), job recruitment (example - Colion Noir with the NRA), etc.

The larger your audience, the higher the likelihood of creating/cultivating as many income opportunities as possible. Very few people make money purely as an entertainer on YouTube these days. Entertainers now make money from livestreaming (Youtube super chats or Twitch subscriptions and bits, mostly Twitch though) + merch. YouTube these days is essentially the means by which a person can become their own advertising agency or creating their own brand.

Last edited: