• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

YouTube Channels

Is that fake russian exploder guy still on youtube? That was about the last time I recognized a youtube channel personality.

Take the time and make your own, I dont want a personality, just the facts.
Why Just the Facts Ma'am Doesn't Work - Worldview Intelligence: Change  The Outcome'am Doesn't Work - Worldview Intelligence: Change  The Outcome

I lied, I like the wheeler accuracy youtube channel videos
edit: Oh, and teds arc videos where he takes every little piece apart talking abut each one and puts it back together. I watch those.
Alex took down his YouTube channel a little while ago, because fuck the left.

I know Garand Thumb got shot down early because he rarely touches bolt guns, but his MRAD video shows you can put a decent shooter/presenter with him and get some good views. The fact he isn't afraid to share flaws with weapon platforms gets him some bonus points with a lot of his viewers.
agreed,
when it comes to gucci AR's he is about the only person on youtube who has reviewed what i want and didn't make it sound like an infomercial.

Sage Dynamics is another good one i respect because of the honest opinions provided. He definitely has made precision videos in the past but his main thing is just reviewing stuff from a duty use perspective.

im not huge into bolt guns however... just got my first one about a month ago and am already planning out what to get. Hoplite arms is definitely an interesting one i would like to learn a lot more about especially the high pressure capabilities talk.
whoever you decide to go with i look forward to the videos Theis =) im sure im not the only tacticool AR junkie
who is dipping their toes into the bolt guns now. could be a good market to break into =)

Reactions: THEIS
Cortina is who I’d like to see try it as well a DLO.
Mark and Sam would be interesting as well.
Contacted Cortina via email once, told him I enjoyed his channel and would like to see more load development stuff. Got an email back saying I do but if you want to see it you’ll have to pay for it on my Patreon. What a douche bag!!! My vote is 8541, 6.5guys or Scott Satterlee

Review channels. I really like cyclops for scope stuff. Gunblue490 for reloading and history, iraqveteran8888 for alot of guns, clint smith for motivation, TFB is pretty good for news... oooh and paul harrel, duh, he is probably the most under rated reviewer ever.

If you are a NRL22 shooter....I've found Jonathan Ocab on Youtube to be a very good channel. He's a NRL22 MD in California. He does run throughs of the monthly COF's. And isn't overly interested in selling himself like most YT celebrities.

Another guy is a skinny little Asain dude who's channel is called Womfat. He's out of Canada. Has some good rimfire match content.

Shut the fuck up man. Sorry for the french.

I said that the firearms laws in South Africa are a royal pain in the ass. Everything from getting a license to own a gun to the insanity to import. It's sort of like our NFA only worse...Peter (the Impact Shooting guy) goes into some of the insanity their laws on that end require.
Really?

A humble man realizes a mistake and learns.

An ignorant man doubles down on stupid.

Don't be the second one.

Today's lesson on being an adult.

Contacted Cortina via email once, told him I enjoyed his channel and would like to see more load development stuff. Got an email back saying I do but if you want to see it you’ll have to pay for it on my Patreon. What a douche bag!!! My vote is 8541, 6.5guys or Scott Satterlee
Yea fuck that guy for not giving out free lessons to the masses from a US Olympic team level reloader! Shit should be free! Fuck anyone that thinks that they should make a profit on their marketable skill set!

If a SHTF situation arose and I was somehow forced to work with that guy to save America, I'd surrender and try my luck in the reeducation camps. Sorry, America.
Well, I'd agree he wouldn't be on my team.

Fuck that guy.

• Haha
Reactions: BillyTee
Thunder Ranch

Vickers

Lamb

9 hole

WPS, because Lovell has the juice to get top shooters whose opinions matter.

Or,

Start a channel, invite the proper personalities to show/test and review your work @THEIS ?

Anyway you do it, I sincerely hope it's successful, this country desperately needs more of that today.

Reactions: Kamerad
kind of like what frank does? haha, heaven forbid someone trying to make money

Reactions: bbhank
I personally do not like Cortinas approach to things. I don't watch his videos or recommend him.

I personally do not like Cortinas approach to things. I don't watch his videos or recommend him.
what dont you like?

since most of the "likes" have been established how about we post what the issues are with the "dislikes"

not loud enough
to long
to short
frequency of new content
off the cuff
to technical

etc

what dont you like?
Inflammatory speech used as click bait.

"Stop neck sizing" when he really says "you should only FL size rather than neck sizing only", chasing the lands is stupid, and a few others.

Releasing shirts with "yeah I neck size" or some such thing on it, etc. He should release a shirt with a picture of a guy running, one of those "caution don't run" signs they have at public swimming pools and say "I chase my lands" too. Complete the set.

Some people relate to it and really enjoy his teaching techniques, pay for his patreon, etc. All the power to him.

Reactions: reubenski
For legit teaching/reviews, I have always liked Ryan Cleckner's youtube videos, i.e the National Shooting Sports Foundation youtube channel.

Larry Vickers would be my other vote.

For shenanigans/exposure, Garand Thumb.
Second the motion for Ryan Cleckner.

Another personal favorite is Eric Cortina, for how to videos on reloading and more.

Hi,

For those the say Impact Shooting......

Being his show is put on by MDT.....there could be a pretty good reason as to why pretty much ever bolt action he shows has a MDT chassis/stock on it.

That would be a no go for me.

How many non MDT bolt action videos have you seen?

Sincerely,
Theis
Can’t stand that guy. Also because he’s the only half decent shooter in South Africa doesn’t make him a reference or knowledgeable...

Ultimate Reloader is the same , only advertising no real experience. B.S and can’t stand his pseudo scientific approach

Shot for us Olympic team, uses his own reloads, close enough. Point was made
lmao since when F class is an Olympic sport. You made my day that shit is too funny. F class is so bias and poorly represented that it’s gonna be dead with only boomer shooting it soon...oh sorry it’s already the case ...

F class is so bias and poorly represented that it’s gonna be dead with only boomer shooting it soon...oh sorry it’s already the case ...
Boomers have grand kids, it's how it's still around in Straya. I shit you not.

I forgot about him.
He’s not bad and he does seem to have a good attitude.
The South African dude?

I like mostly like him. Doubt he served as most whites quit serving there after apartheid, and he's pretty young.

Big fan of Panhandle Precision https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtf8DnvqxrKa9w10dyXSopA though not so much since he stopped showing how to and switched to match stuff. His gear reviews are solid.
Tom Haugen https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCmKvQfvjqbUakUotekAyxew
Rodane Tactical https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdU7vUr-rn2iiI3mxfKrCcw
Gavin Toobe
Optics Trade
Living Active
VPRO Project
Jagdburo Kahle (German booking agent) https://www.youtube.com/user/jagdbuerokahle
Backfire unbiased reviews https://www.youtube.com/c/Backfire
North61 https://www.youtube.com/user/north61 guy who lives in the Yukon.
Whitebone Creations https://www.youtube.com/user/WHITEBONEREFLECTION
Richard Mann https://www.youtube.com/c/RAMWV
Blood Origins https://www.youtube.com/c/BloodOrigins
Desert Dog outdoors https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFgoMna-L8AhkQvYe9dKY4w
Dark Lord of Optics https://www.youtube.com/c/ikoshkinDLO

I'll watch Broz on Long Range Only, but don't care for the other guys.

I was wondering if anybody caught the 100th live episode last night of the Tactical Rifleman? MSgt Steve Holland was talking about developing the 6.8 SPC when he was with 5th Group and how it came about. And that he worked with Gary "Doc" Roberts looking for terminal effects rather than just pure best BC bullets/caliber. Definitely worth giving a listen to this one.

The links seem to just download malware, I am having trouble using my computer now, can you help me?

If you are serious and not just joking, then your best bet is to shut things down, pull out the drive, put in a new drive and re-install your system from scratch, then use a live boot linux DVD to get your files off your old drive while hooked up to any external DVD reader, put them on a removable drive and then when you boot your main system back up, scan the removable drive for evil and then copy the files back.

Trying to "remove malware" is something you can almost never be sure of these days unless you really know every detail.

Love Hickok45. Great 2nd amendment advocate but his specialty in older firearms IMO. Whenever he he reviews or talks about new stuff, his charm doesn’t shine through as much
He was pro-bumpstock ban and red flag laws. No surprise, he’s a retired LEO. That video has probably since been deleted, but I watched it with my own eyes back in 2018. After that, I had nothing for him. Fudd.

Reactions: Tim20
He was pro-bumpstock ban and red flag laws. No surprise, he’s a retired LEO. That video has probably since been deleted, but I watched it with my own eyes back in 2018. After that, I had nothing for him. Fudd.
I used to like him a lot also. Truthfully, I haven't watched him in quite some time but there has been some noise from more than one source that puts him in less than a bright shining light.

Reactions: FuhQ

He is a retired teacher.

He is a retired teacher.
He stated in several videos he was retired LE, so he might have been both. Or maybe he was a volunteer Sheriff's Deputy, or something? I don't know. I just know what he's said. I was a big fan, I used to watch every video he ever made, and respected his opinion on many firearms, and his knowledge about them... Right up until that Fudd shit supporting the Bumpstock Ban and ERPO laws. Then I never wanted to watch another video, and I unsubbed from him.

I also had to unsubscribe from Demo Ranch, because it got retarded, as well. It stopped being about the guns themselves, and became more and more about doing over-the-top stupid pop-culture trendy shit just for views and clicks. He even stopped doing vet work, and gave away his kids' puppy after he made a couple videos about giving it to them after his other dog died, and then you just stopped seeing the puppy after a couple videos, and it finally came out that only did that for views, and he actually gave it away to someone else. What a shitty thing to do.

The only OG GunTuber I thought got the dirty end of a shaft was Kyle from FPS Russia. Dude had like less than 1 oz of pot, and then the Fedboi's fucked him up. They railroaded him...I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't a frame job to deplatform him because of his popularity.

Last edited:
I also had to unsubscribe from Demo Ranch, because it got retarded, as well. It stopped being about the guns themselves, and became more and more about doing over-the-top stupid pop-culture trendy shit just for views and clicks. He even stopped doing vet work, and gave away his kids' puppy after he made a couple videos about giving it to them after his other dog died, and then you just stopped seeing the puppy after a couple videos, and it finally came out that only did that for views, and he actually gave it away to someone else. What a shitty thing to do.

Wow, I didn't know all of this. I had lost interest with his channel a few years back but I had no idea that he quit being a vet, that's a pretty bold move. That's pretty shitty about the dog thing, I wouldn't have expected something like that from a veterinarian.

Wow, I didn't know all of this. I had lost interest with his channel a few years back but I had no idea that he quit being a vet, that's a pretty bold move. That's pretty shitty about the dog thing, I wouldn't have expected something like that from a veterinarian.
I don’t know if he 100% quit doing any/all vet work, he might just do surgeries, but he did hire several other vets to work there full-time, making me think he was just going to be the owner of the clinic, letting the others run it, while he concentrates on his Demo Ranch channel that grosses him over $4 MILLION A MONTH, from YouTube alone…

That could be purely speculation, but that’s how it certainly appeared in his videos.

I don’t know if he 100% quit doing any/all vet work, he might just do surgeries, but he did hire several other vets to work there full-time, making me think he was just going to be the owner of the clinic, letting the others run it, while he concentrates on his Demo Ranch channel that grosses him over $4 MILLION A MONTH, from YouTube alone…

That could be purely speculation, but that’s how it certainly appeared in his videos.

If he even makes 1/16th of that in a year from YT color me impressed. It's down right silly what these so called "influencers" can make with a camera, some editing software, a few stunts and a sponsor or two.

I'm not standing up for him but his stated reason for the vet channel side of things is that youtube constantly demonetized the videos. I stopped paying attention because it seems like money went to his head. Can't really relate anymore.

Reactions: FuhQ
I'm not standing up for him but his stated reason for the vet channel side of things is that youtube constantly demonetized the videos. I stopped paying attention because it seems like money went to his head. Can't really relate anymore.
As if $4 MILLION a month just from Demo Ranch wasn't enough to do videos helping hurt animals without making a dime off of it. I lost my respect for him when I found out how much he made a month JUST from YouTube, and then was begging people to donate money to his vet clinic to help pay for surgeries for these hurt rescue animals... Seriously bro? You make $4+ MILLION PER MONTH, and you can't donate a small portion of your time and effort to help some rescue animals in need? That's shitty...

One of the best GunTubers on the web is Tim at Alabama Arsenal. Super nice guy! We've talked quite a few times. He lives about 1.5 hours north of me. He said one day that he wanted to get up and go to the range. I want to play with some of those toys he's got that I can't afford... Like his Barrett M82 with a KGM R50 on it! 😂

He stated in several videos he was retired LE, so he might have been both. Or maybe he was a volunteer Sheriff's Deputy, or something? I don't know. I just know what he's said. I was a big fan, I used to watch every video he ever made, and respected his opinion on many firearms, and his knowledge about them... Right up until that Fudd shit supporting the Bumpstock Ban and ERPO laws. Then I never wanted to watch another video, and I unsubbed from him.

The only OG GunTuber I thought got the dirty end of a shaft was Kyle from FPS Russia. Dude had like less than 1 oz of pot, and then the Fedboi's fucked him up. They railroaded him...I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that wasn't a frame job to deplatform him because of his popularity.

There was another gunTuber who I thought got screwed worse. He doing ads for these cheap novelty cards with the imprint of an auto sear on the outside. The Feds arrested him for helping distribute machine guns.

Last edited: