• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Yukon Nvmt Laser 3X42 Night Vision Riflescope

jrl5678

Private
Minuteman
Sep 13, 2010
TX, Harris
I know Gen 1 is weak. I am just getting in to NV I am on a limited budget. I am wondering if this specific model is worth the 400$ asking price. Is there a better entry level 75 to 100 meter NV rifle scope, in the 400$ price range?
Try not to flame me. I burn easy.

Re: Yukon Nvmt Laser 3X42 Night Vision Riflescope

A friend of mine purchased a similar unit but it was an ATN, also a Gen 1 for about the same money.I have looked through it and shot targets (steel) at nite at 250 yds.It's clear enough to "see" a target at nite and hit it, but not sharp enough to "identify" what it would be at that range.Overall it's ok for fun and maybe limited nite hunting at closer ranges.For the money I think it's worth it and plan on getting one myself.BUT I guarantee you will upgrade to gen 2 or 3 down the road.

Re: Yukon Nvmt Laser 3X42 Night Vision Riflescope

I 've used the Yukon NVRS out to about 75 yards and could spot and recognize a coyote and hog, not a bad price for your range. As long as you know Gen 1's have that limited range which you already do, they are certainly worth it. get the feel for them. I DO agree with Exhogflyer though, you'll get the bug and end up with a Gen 2 or 3 down the road.

Trevor B.