• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes ZCO 420 Parallax

4O6shootist

F. J. B.
Supporter
Minuteman
Sep 5, 2021
USA
I have a handful of Kahles k624i and habe found I can set parallax at 700y ish and shoot relatively parallax free from 400-1000y at the 10-12x mag range. My minox zp5 is close. Does the zco 420 suffer from the short body design, requiring more attention to the parallax? I'm planning to acquire one in the next couple months. Just want to make sure this optic does everything I'm wanting it to.

Reactions: CSTactical
It is the same as the Kahles, really forgiving and fast. I shoot in the Montana area, next match is at heart mountain in Cody, you can look thru mine and check out the parralx if your shooting there. (y)

It is the same as the Kahles, really forgiving and fast. I shoot in the Montana area, next match is at heart mountain in Cody, you can look thru mine and check out the parralx if your shooting there. (y)
I wish I could make heart mountain, unfortunately schedules has conflicted. I have zco 527 ans 420 in the collection now. Far better than kahles in my experience. The minox zp5 and gen3 razors I have are compatible, i haven't not been behind a kahles dlr yet, maybe they have better glass. I foubd the k318 and k525 to have below average depth of field for their price. The k624i had much more forgiveness here. Surprisingly the 420 appears to have a slight edge in glass iq vs the 527, miraculous considering the short stature.

I wish I could make heart mountain, unfortunately schedules has conflicted. I have zco 527 ans 420 in the collection now. Far better than kahles in my experience. The minox zp5 and gen3 razors I have are compatible, i haven't not been behind a kahles dlr yet, maybe they have better glass. I foubd the k318 and k525 to have below average depth of field for their price. The k624i had much more forgiveness here. Surprisingly the 420 appears to have a slight edge in glass iq vs the 527, miraculous considering the short stature.

I used a DLR for a very short time.

By short time, I mean one match because it’s what I had on the rifle for the day. It is better than regular k525i IMO.

For me personally, it was obviously a big step down from ZCO and Theta as far as glass and parallax.

Someone is going to have to develop a pretty impressive optic for me to not use those two exclusively with ZCO edging out theta for my personal preferences.