• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zco after almost a year

But you are a great company who's served the community well for many years. (y) I do miss being able to talk with Mike and watch some of the videos he used to post.

tenor.gif

Reactions: gebhardt02
Awesome write up. These are the two scopes I’ve been debating between. Sounds like I’ll be going with the ZCO. But I’ve changed my mind before.

Reactions: CSTactical
FYI, I believe @CSTactical and mile high have ZCO on the shelf. *If* you are in a position with all this covid stuff to afford one, it’s a really good time to get one without a wait.

You’ll also be supporting small business including ZCO that might be hurting if this stuff continues.

Reactions: CSTactical
FYI, I believe @CSTactical and mile high have ZCO on the shelf. *If* you are in a position with all this covid stuff to afford one, it’s a really good time to get one without a wait.

You’ll also be supporting small business including ZCO that might be hurting if this stuff continues.

Thank you for this post, supporting hide vendors and small business is definitely helpful right now :)

Of course, just to cover my bases, that is assuming no issues with this batch that are supposed to be for full production. We are still waiting on the arrival, but supposed to be any day now, then need to assemble and QC the reticle. But, we aren't expecting any issues, so pretty confident in a week or two estimation.

While I’ve not gotten to shoot with my 527 yet, I’ve spent quite a bit of time behind it looking around the country side and comparing to to my Schmidt and its great. I’m excited to get my new barrel in and get this sucker mounted up and zeroed. Also currently saving for my wife 420 cause she looked through it and fell in love as well.

Of course, just to cover my bases, that is assuming no issues with this batch that are supposed to be for full production. We are still waiting on the arrival, but supposed to be any day now, then need to assemble and QC the reticle. But, we aren't expecting any issues, so pretty confident in a week or two estimation.

Hope it's about the same timeline here in Europe.

The days are getting longer, still shit tons of snow on the range but should be able to some shooting soon hopefully. :)