• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Zeis S3 6-36 sale?

Doctorwho1138

Private
Minuteman
Nov 13, 2010
Deep in the woods
I am looking at potentially buying a couple of new scopes for my rifles. Looking at buying the Zeis S3 6-36 in particular. When do the sales take place? I read somewhere on here about possibly being able to get them for 1850. Just wanted to get an idea when to look the next sale. I obviously know about Memorial Day but that’s a ways off. These are going on some 22lr replacing a Nightforce ATACR 7-35. I am also thinking about getting another ATACR on the hide if I can’t catch a deal. Just looking to move the ATACR to an AI and saving some money getting the S3. Thanks and would appreciate any insight.

Reactions: kl7883
I am looking at potentially buying a couple of new scopes for my rifles. Looking at buying the Zeis S3 6-36 in particular. When do the sales take place? I read somewhere on here about possibly being able to get them for 1850. Just wanted to get an idea when to look the next sale. I obviously know about Memorial Day but that’s a ways off. These are going on some 22lr replacing a Nightforce ATACR 7-35. I am also thinking about getting another ATACR on the hide if I can’t catch a deal. Just looking to move the ATACR to an AI and saving some money getting the S3. Thanks and would appreciate any insight.
I have a atacr 7-35 I just got. I also just sold my zeiss s3 6x36 to another member.
After spending alot of time looking through both, I am super impressed with the s3! The glass on the atacr is approx (my eyes) 10% better in clarity. On the opposite side, the zeiss was at least 10% better in color and contrast than my atacr.

I will likely be buying a s3 for my next rifle.

That sale was a promotion with Zeiss and may have even been a one time deal.

Thanks for the clarification. I got a few price quotes. I just bought a S and B 6-36 for another rifle. I am going to wait and compare it to the ATACR and see if it is worth buying two of them or spend less get a used/demo ATACR or spend a little less and get the Zeiss. I am
Getting the impression that prices won’t get that low on the S3 anytime soon.

Reactions: kl7883
Thanks for the clarification. I got a few price quotes. I just bought a S and B 6-36 for another rifle. I am going to wait and compare it to the ATACR and see if it is worth buying two of them or spend less get a used/demo ATACR or spend a little less and get the Zeiss. I am
Let us know how you feel about the s&b 6x36 vs the 7-35 atacr. Id love to hear some feedback on those 2.

Reactions: Doctorwho1138

Just look on the classifieds on here, they’ve been popping up second hand around the sale price but they go quick.

Just look on the classifieds on here, they’ve been popping up second hand around the sale price but they go quick.
I will keep an eye out. I saw one on there and it was priced not too dissimilar from the new quotes I got. As far as PRS is concerned, between work, 3 kids, church, I don’t have much free time left over. Maybe one day but not anytime soon. I do think it would be fun.

Does any membership count? Brand new to this type of shooting. Building a rifle & need a scope. I had set my limit at $1000 used or new to keep cost down in case I ended up not enjoying it....slim chance. I would probably only shoot a few Texas matches. I upped my budget when I just missed a NF NX8 & Zeiss S3 5-25 around $1500 in the classifieds.

Do you buy from Zeiss direct or go thru one of the guys here? Will Bass Pro or Cabela’s work? Only ask since I have $250 in gift cards.

Thank you

Found a link in the email and it has the terms and conditions. Seems it's only a limited time so people might want to jump soon to save.

Terms and conditions:
* Discounted Purchase Start Date: January 17, 2024 (Begin purchasing via ZEISS Shop
– as listed in the link below)
* Discounted Purchase End Date: March 15, 2024 (May purchase up to and including
this date)
* Promo/Discount Code Usage: This is a single usage code and is only valid for 2024
USA PRS members that sign up for their USA PRS membership between January 1,
2024 – February 15, 2024.
* Your ‘Discount Code’ is:
* Limit: No more than two items from the selected ZEISS product assortment list below
may be purchased with each discount code.
* E.g., The PRS member can buy up to two items from the ZEISS product assortment
list.
* Example: The 2024 USA PRS member may purchase up to two scopes, this can be
two of the same scopes or two different scopes. The member can also purchase a
scope and a binocular.
* Discount Type: 25% off 2024 ZEISS Retail/MAP Pricing
* Shipping: Free ‘ground’ shipping.
* State Sales Tax: Your state’s sales tax will be applied to the order total – where
applicable.
* Details: The Promo/Discount Code has no cash value and is only redeemable via
ZEISS direct: ZEISS - Sports Optics Shop
* Offer is not valid at retailer locations nor through online retailers.
* This offer is only available for 2024 USA Precision Rifle Series (PRS) members as
managed and presented by the official USA PRS headquarters. Only one
promo/discount code per 2024 USA PRS member may be used.
* Limited Selection of ZEISS Products: 2024 USA PRS Members may order from the
select ZEISS product assortment list as illustrated below.
* When placing your order, by entering your single-use discount code, you will then
see the discounted price illustrate in the online order.
* Items listed below are limited in quantity. Once quantities are depleted, it may be a
few weeks before quantities are replenished and available to ship.
* NOTE: If items are out of stock at the time you place your online order, the order will
not be saved. You will need to reenter your order at a later date. The system does not
allow for backorders. We apologize in advance for any issues this might create.

Found a link in the email and it has the terms and conditions. Seems it's only a limited time so people might want to jump soon to save.

Terms and conditions:
* Discounted Purchase Start Date: January 17, 2024 (Begin purchasing via ZEISS Shop
– as listed in the link below)
* Discounted Purchase End Date: March 15, 2024 (May purchase up to and including
this date)
* Promo/Discount Code Usage: This is a single usage code and is only valid for 2024
USA PRS members that sign up for their USA PRS membership between January 1,
2024 – February 15, 2024.
* Your ‘Discount Code’ is:
* Limit: No more than two items from the selected ZEISS product assortment list below
may be purchased with each discount code.
* E.g., The PRS member can buy up to two items from the ZEISS product assortment
list.
* Example: The 2024 USA PRS member may purchase up to two scopes, this can be
two of the same scopes or two different scopes. The member can also purchase a
scope and a binocular.
* Discount Type: 25% off 2024 ZEISS Retail/MAP Pricing
* Shipping: Free ‘ground’ shipping.
* State Sales Tax: Your state’s sales tax will be applied to the order total – where
applicable.
* Details: The Promo/Discount Code has no cash value and is only redeemable via
ZEISS direct: ZEISS - Sports Optics Shop
* Offer is not valid at retailer locations nor through online retailers.
* This offer is only available for 2024 USA Precision Rifle Series (PRS) members as
managed and presented by the official USA PRS headquarters. Only one
promo/discount code per 2024 USA PRS member may be used.
* Limited Selection of ZEISS Products: 2024 USA PRS Members may order from the
select ZEISS product assortment list as illustrated below.
* When placing your order, by entering your single-use discount code, you will then
see the discounted price illustrate in the online order.
* Items listed below are limited in quantity. Once quantities are depleted, it may be a
few weeks before quantities are replenished and available to ship.
* NOTE: If items are out of stock at the time you place your online order, the order will
not be saved. You will need to reenter your order at a later date. The system does not
allow for backorders. We apologize in advance for any issues this might create.
Man, thank you for the info & spending the time digging up the e-mail. Great info. Think I am going to pull the trigger on a Zeiss S3 4-25.

Reactions: FuhQ and Rob01
I have 2 6-36 S&Bs… they’re great. A huge improvement over the 5-25x56…. Euro optic occasionally has demos for sale….

I have 2 6-36 S&Bs… they’re great. A huge improvement over the 5-25x56…. Euro optic occasionally has demos for sale….
I just bought one so I will get to see here soon. I still love my 5-25 though and if it’s that much better I will be pleased. Never had an issue with that scope. Thanks