• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zero Compromise Optic Scopes

Swampy

Private
Minuteman
Aug 17, 2006
Where it always rains...
Has anyone here seen or handled one of their scopes? Are they at the Shot Show? They have two models on their website. One is a 5-27X Scope, the other is a 4-20X Scope. Looks like they are made In Idaho. I did not see a price on their website. Any info would be appreciated.

Hello Swampy. I am one of the key members of ZCO. Nobody has handled these scopes yet, we are still making a couple minor adjustments. The scopes at SHOT are pre-production models, but very very close to the finalized design. Pricing has not yet been finalized yet either because we are still not yet done. We hold extremely high standards and will not rush these to market. We are very happy with where we are at this point that we are confident in announcing our company and showing these models at SHOT. Production scopes are anticipated to be finished early second quarter this year. Thanks for your interest, please watch for reviews from the SHOT attendees.

Nick Gebhardt

Nick, many thanks for the reply. Basher, thanks for the link to the other thread. Very informative. Like others I will be watching & waiting for news on these scopes & their pricing. Very interesting developments in the world of scopes. Nice to see that they are not far from home....

Reactions: Basher