• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zero Compromise Optics

Mile High Shooting

Accuracy Intl Distributor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • We are taking deposits now. One of the best scopes to come out of Shot Show 2018! Jeff Huber and his staff have truly made a remarkable scope. We will be stocking the ZC527 and the ZC420 in both the MPCT1 and MPCT2 reticles.

ZCO Link

Call for information and to put a deposit on one.

Thanks

Dave

As stated elsewhere the target price will be around $3200 for the ZC420 and $3500 for the ZC527
    When I hear a number like that I have to wonder (for myself anyhow) why I would not buy one of the brand's that has been around a long time, has proven that their products work, and that they take care of their customers.

What an incredible product. From everything that I have seen and heard about these scopes they are supposed to be amazing!

When is the expected arrival time for pre-orders?

It's all about Marketing boys...Jeff, NF, Kahles, second to none, zero compromise, amazing. You gotta ask top dollar to be a top tier scope. Glad to see more competition, Jeff knows what profit margins make a good business.

MHS,

I realize we are a small target customer base but any chance of allowing orders to be shipped other than fedex/Ups as your shipping charges are the only thing that has kept me from ordering from you in the past and going some where else that allows for USPS priorotiy Mail.

When frank was at the show he msged me saying this scope is awesome...so i might try. Is deposit refundable:)

MHS,

I realize we are a small target customer base but any chance of allowing orders to be shipped other than fedex/Ups as your shipping charges are the only thing that has kept me from ordering from you in the past and going some where else that allows for USPS priorotiy Mail.
    Call me direct and we'll find a way

Dave

I talked to them on the phone and they said they didn't have a moa model yet but they were talking about doing one. He said if they did offer one it would be around this time next year.?

If a guy puts down a deposit, but then the target prices (listed above) gets some vertical & "moves"...

Is the deposit refunded?

Reactions: Basher
    I got a hands on look at these at SHOT. There wasn't ANYTHING I didn't like about them. They truly are some impressive scopes. The way the internals are designed as well are pretty innovative with hardened metals where they need to be and dual detents for the adjustments over single which is found in other scopes.

I have their SHOT Show flyer here I will try and upload tonight. I'm super pumped.

Reactions: bjay
    The way the internals are designed as well are pretty innovative with hardened metals where they need to be and dual detents for the adjustments over single which is found in other scopes.

I hadn't heard this one before about the dual detents, is there more info on this as I could not find it in their literature?

Not in the literature, but something we talked about with most people that stopped by our booth at SHOT. We had one of our internal mechanisms with us to show. I may end up doing a brief article on this specific component in the near future, it would take me a while to type up why we do this and some of the primary differences to other brands we know of.

Reactions: CSTactical
    Not in the literature, but something we talked about with most people that stopped by our booth at SHOT. We had one of our internal mechanisms with us to show. I may end up doing a brief article on this specific component in the near future, it would take me a while to type up why we do this and some of the primary differences to other brands we know of.

Nick, I would enjoy the read when you get a chance. I am assuming the design is to eliminate wear inherent to a single detent design or is it for more precise clicks when spinning through?

Reactions: Basher
    Would like to see an 'intro' price point, and possibly a 'combo' deal with appropriate mounting system. It ain't like guys got 36mm rings laying around in the tool box to throw a ZCO in, so why not?

A 5-27x56 in a 1.18" Spuhr one piece...I'm in! But...the price must be appealing enough to justify the risk factor of invariably being a beta tester for an entirely new product...

Reactions: beenjammin
    Would like to see an 'intro' price point, and possibly a 'combo' deal with appropriate mounting system. It ain't like guys got 36mm rings laying around in the tool box to throw a ZCO in, so why not?

A 5-27x56 in a 1.18" Spuhr one piece...I'm in! But...the price must be appealing enough to justify the risk factor of invariably being a beta tester for an entirely new product...

Sounds awesome but too many guys out there always looking for the next best thing. These guys need a fix. Don't think anything has been released with excitement since the TT scopes. Luckily for me ZCO hasn't shown me anything to jump ship sight unseen.

I saw how they do the turrets (or at least what they had at SHOT). It is a good idea and a clever design.

ILya

So the turret knob stays unlocked if you turn it fast and does not creep into the locking detents?

Are we still talking about the 3600 price point?

I'm pretty torn to wait for this thing or just but a SB.

I'm in the same boat. Really want a 20x top end, but don't like the SB reticle choices. The ZCO looks like what I want, but damned if I don't look at the Kahles 3x18 with SKMR3 a couple of times a day!

Reactions: beenjammin
    Interested to see reviews on this. If this turns into a Minox with better turrets and faster warranty service, or a TT with a better reticle, they could sell like hotcakes.

5-27 is a really nice mag range if the optics are quality throughout.

When will they be for sale?
    They have been saying June time-frame for the first units to show up

Are we still talking about the 3600 price point?
    We don't know yet, from early videos at SHOT it seemed liked ZCO's goal was to get them below the $3500 price point but above $3000 which has caused everyone to speculate/hope. The new Kahles scopes are priced at $3200 for the K318i and $3300 for the K525i, these scopes could be ZCO's toughest competition this year so it will be interesting what the final price points come in at.

would be surprised if sphur doesn't start making a 36mm. I guess time and demand will tell.

As for the purpose of the 36mm tube, as with any size, more tubediameter means more internal capacity for turret travel, more room for light to pass through the scope, etc

Sometimes I wonder if one day we will have scopes that are 40 or 50mm from end to end.

I dont think it affects light transmission. As far as elevation I think we have enough in current 34mm offerings. What I think will be a side effect of larger tubes will be larger internal components and that might make them easier/cheaper to machine and hopefully slide the price to performance scale into the buyers favor.

would be surprised if sphur doesn't start making a 36mm. I guess time and demand will tell.

As for the purpose of the 36mm tube, as with any size, more tubediameter means more internal capacity for turret travel, more room for light to pass through the scope, etc

Sometimes I wonder if one day we will have scopes that are 40 or 50mm from end to end.
    Spuhr already makes one but not with a bubble level unfortunately, already checked their options out, limited height and cant selections.

Things seem very tight lipped about the updated zco release date... I anticipate a release closer or just before kahles 5-25 announces their shipping date. From a marketing financial aspect this will boast well for sales for zco to get a step ahead of kahles. It’s going to be a tight race between these two scopes this year.

I would not be surprise if people go kahles 5-25 and cancel their zco preorders if kahles comes out first. I’m going to hold onto my zco preorder.

Spuhr already makes one but not with a bubble level unfortunately, already checked their options out, limited height and cant selections.

Things seem very tight lipped about the updated zco release date... I anticipate a release closer or just before kahles 5-25 announces their shipping date. From a marketing financial aspect this will boast well for sales for zco to get a step ahead of kahles. It’s going to be a tight race between these two scopes this year.

I would not be surprise if people go kahles 5-25 and cancel their zco preorders if kahles comes out first. I’m going to hold onto my zco preorder.
    Eurooptic said kahles is pretty good keeping their promise..like when they released 3-18.
    And they told EO august-sept the k25 will be delivered

I've always heard tangent theta has the best glass available in a riflescope. I've really wanted one but I think their reticles are terrible and I wont compromise for that kind of coin.
    I must say BOTH reticles from ZCO leave nothing to be desired from me, the hardest decision will be which one.
    How does the glass and clarity and color honestly compare to the tangent theta?
    Truth be told I'm probably on board anyway. You had me at the reticle and turrets.
    Left handed windage feature sure does sound nice on the kahles though..

I've always heard tangent theta has the best glass available in a riflescope. I've really wanted one but I think their reticles are terrible and I wont compromise for that kind of coin.
    I must say BOTH reticles from ZCO leave nothing to be desired from me, the hardest decision will be which one.
    How does the glass and clarity and color honestly compare to the tangent theta?
    Truth be told I'm probably on board anyway. You had me at the reticle and turrets.
    Left handed windage feature sure does sound nice on the kahles though..
    No one has received a ZCO at this point, they still do not even have pricing which means we're still a ways out before scopes get into hands unfortunately. Therefore, we have no idea how they will compare to the likes of TT or anyone else for that matter, the marketing slogan of "zero compromise" with regard to optical mechanical build doesn't mean anything until we are able to compare to some of the best like TT, Minox ZP5, Kahles, Schmidt and the like.

Reviewers like Frank and ILya will torture test the scopes I'm sure; however, that takes months and while its possible they received some pre-production models there has been no word of that so outside of an NDA I don't think anyone has received any scopes at this point. I put in one of the first orders with CS Tactical on the ZC420 so hopefully I'll get one as soon as they are shipping but again, we just don't know how long that might be.

Last edited:
    Reactions: CSTactical