• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Zero Dark Thirty

it wasnt a bad movie. i liked it enough to get it on blu ray. plus the red head is pretty much smokin hot.

honestly id give it 8/10

i give act of valor 8.5/10

Rather enjoyed it, as for torture... really??? If that is torture I hate to see what will be considered torture in 20 years from now. I did like how they intertwined current events with it, but the importance of that was probably over looked by the inflicted.

Any way good movie.

My wife’s take on it, “so they left the kids alive so that they can enact there revenge on us in the future, nice”.

Rather enjoyed it, as for torture... really??? If that is torture I hate to see what will be considered torture in 20 years from now.
The Iranian government (under the Shah) used to remove skin with propane torches. The Iraqi government (under Saddam) used to dissolve limbs in acid. The Syrian government (under the Assads) deeply penetrated prisoners with sharp instruments. Waterboarding is torture 'light', like Miller Lite. When I was in the Middle East no self-respecting torturer would have ever used it on me or any of my friends.

I just watched it. I'm happy I didn't have to sit through this in a Theatre.

It filled the afternoon is all I can say.

Just watched it, it was alight, my wife found it more interesting than me. Did like how the SEALs conducted the "dead checks" on the people in the compound.