• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zero stops for SWFA Super Sniper Scopes

I am 99.9% sure they are the same. If nothing else I am willing to be the guinea pig. I would like to get a set to try

We've never had our hands on the side focus, so I don't know if our stops will fit. Sorry I'm not more help.

Got them today. They work perfect on the side focus model!!

Any for the 1-6x?

edit: Talked with them.. they don't have any only because of low demand. :(

Last edited:
I couldn't locate the post in the for sale section but am wondering if you still have a mil/mil set for the SS 3-9 up for grabs.
I would be very interested in a set.

Thank you

After consulting Skullybones, I've listed 3 sets of the SS shims in the options for sale section. These were very early production that they guys were kind enough to make and send out before SWFA came down with the decision that they should not be used in the SS 1-6, 3-9, or 5-20 scopes. They were bench tested for fit and function and worked just fine. Since there seemed to be such a high demand after they stopped making these, I thought I'd mention it here in case there is someone who is interested and wants to take the chance on using them, vs. just sending them back to the guys and have them destroyed.

If this post is not kosher, please advise and I'll delete.