• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zeroing Premier Heritage 5-25x56

ronas

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2010
Charleston, South Carolina
I mounted the scope to TRG-22, using Near 25 moa rail and Badger 1" 306-75 rings. I worked on a leveled surface and used small bubble levels on turret and rifle to keep everything where it should be during the process. Since even the ring tightening procedure can alter postion of bubble.

I used a foot by four foot piece of cardboard set at 100 yards and stuck a small orange sticker in the center. Removed bolt and tried to sight sticker through the bore; but no success with that. So I figured before I moved cardboard closer I'd take a shot at sticker and see it I was on the cardboard.

The first shot was 9 1/4" low in perfect vertical alignment with the small orange sticker.

For second shot I moved elevation turret 2.6 mils up and bullseye which was also in perfect horizontal alignment.

Third shot also hit the small orange sticker.

So I adjusted the elevation turret 2.6 mil and locked down the tab per instructions. To make sure I got the tab in right position and locked it down properly I move turret 1 mil up and fired forth shot. Bullet was 1 mil high so I figured I did the elevation adjustement correctly. To check I then moved the elevation turret back to zero and fired fifth shot and bullet POI moved back down to small orange sticker right where it should be.

I then moved to 600 and 800 yards and shot the steel hitting each target every time. Monday I plan to shoot paper targets at these ranges and see what kind of groups I can get.

I don't know if I just got lucky or the Premier scope is just that good and easy to adjust right out of the box. I suspect if you install the scope properly any Premier would be this easy to adjust,

I can say that so far I'm very impressed with the scope and the Gen II XR reticle.

Re: Zeroing Premier Heritage 5-25x56

Yep Premiers are just that good. There is a reason why I will by buying more Premier products in the future. Also the CS and the optics are on par with one another.

Re: Zeroing Premier Heritage 5-25x56

You should do a box test with the scope to test its tracking, but I am sue it will be spot on. My 5-25x56 is a great piece of kit.