• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Movie Theater Zombieland / not bad....

cal50

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2009
Ohio
"The fatties died first" & "Cardio is important"

Re: Zombieland / not bad....

The movie was entertaining enough. I just did a search....did you know there were 32 rules?

i liked this movie more than i expected.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alshirey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The movie was entertaining enough. I just did a search....did you know there were 32 rules? </div></div>

Post 'em up!

the movie was pretty good

Explained-

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_16631.html

The rules~

Cardio
The Double Tap
Beware of Bathrooms
Wear Seat Belts
No Attachments
The “Skillet”
Travel Light
Get a Kick Ass Partner
With your Bare Hands
Don’t Swing Low
Use Your Foot
Bounty Paper Towels
Shake it Off
Always carry a change of underwear
Bowling Ball
Opportunity Knocks
Don’t be a hero (later crossed out to be a hero)
Limber Up
Break it Up
It’s a marathon, not a sprint, unless it’s a sprint, then sprint
Avoid Strip Clubs
When in doubt Know your way out
Zipplock
Use your thumbs
Shoot First
A little sun screen never hurt anybody
Incoming!
Double-Knot your Shoes
The Buddy System
Pack your stain stick
Check the back seat
Enjoy the little things
Swiss army Knife

Well that's a rather boring way to just out and out list the 32 rules. I was thinking something along the lines of how they are presented in the movie. They state the rule and explain accompanied by a short video which helps to make their point.....

Rule #1: Cardio: "Zombies lead a very active lifestyle, so should you.

Rule #2: Beware of Bathrooms: "When you are at your most vulnerable somehow they can just smell it."

Rule #3: Seatbelts: "Call me a goody-two-shoes, seatbelts...it's gonna be a bumpy ride."

Rule #4: Double Tap: "You think it's dead, one more makes 100% sure."

Who'd like to continue with the next block of rules?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alshirey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well that's a rather boring way to just out and out list the 32 rules. I was thinking something along the lines of how they are presented in the movie. They state the rule and explain accompanied by a short video which helps to make their point.....

Rule #1: Cardio: "Zombies lead a very active lifestyle, so should you.

Rule #2: Beware of Bathrooms: "When you are at your most vulnerable somehow they can just smell it."

Rule #3: Seatbelts: "Call me a goody-two-shoes, seatbelts...it's gonna be a bumpy ride."

Rule #4: Double Tap: "You think it's dead, one more makes 100% sure."

Who'd like to continue with the next block of rules? </div></div>

http://www.horror-movies.ca/horror_16631.html

Awesome movie, number 2 is due out this year..

Woody and the quest for Twinkies had me rolling.

It had some great moments, but I was a little disappointed. The trailer looked crazy funny and the movie itself didn't live up to my expectations. I'd still give it thumbs up. I think Jesse Eisenberg just gets on my nerves.

My favorite is, "always enjoy the little things." That movie gets better the more you watch it.

Didn't know there was a number two on the way. Will have to check it out.

This was a rocking film. I would've enjoyed a wider range of weaponry instead of just a shotgun and lever action

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wmr264</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You ever see a lion limber up before it attacks a gazzelle? </div></div>

Yes actually they do. Since the cats sleep up to 20 hours of the day after they wake up they stretch and get ready for hunting.

But yea great movie watched it probably 4 times now. Made me want a Mare's Leg. Cant wait for 2.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: opelboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i liked this movie more than i expected. </div></div>

+1

Bill Murray pretending to be a zombie and then gets popped in the chest with a 12 gauge. Oopps!

You ever see a lion limber up before it attacks a gazzelle?

Actually, now I don't stretch before I run. It seems to be working out fine!