• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

112 Barnes Match Burner Anyone

Codiekfx400

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Jan 29, 2018
Is anybody running the 112 Barnes match burner in a 6 Creed or equivalent? I am going to try some due to their high bc and low price. Not seeing too much info about the bullet posted here but it seems to me it would be a excellent prs type bullet.

What is the inconsistency? Wt, length, combo there of? I haven't tried anything new because I am lazy/satisfied with my go to.
My experience with the new Barnes 112 grain match burner
Found this here.

Last edited:
I gave them a go and couldn’t make them work in my 6GT. Wasted 150 rounds of barrel life on them. Due to the price, availability and BC I very much wanted them to work. Maybe they will work on the next barrel.

I run them in a 6 creed with h4350. Seat them at book length and work a load up. They love to jump

Thanks for the replies I have some coming from powder valley. I have RL26 RL16 H4350 Ramshot Hunter and IMR 7828 to try when I get a chance.

Reactions: EN2722
I run them and had them tested at the GAP grind with the doppler radar. They sported a lower bc, .302 iirc, and had a variance under 1%. Nit as good as Bergers but still plenty good for me.

6 creed @ 3050. I was spot on unless I did something wrong. my partner shot them in his 6 dasher at 2820 and his BC was .308 (different lot), same variance roughly.

Both very accurate. it always seems that I have way less wind to deal with compared to 105s, and I am nowhere good enough to win or lose because of a couple of missed shots.