• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

6mm Brake

SalomonQST99

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2020
Who makes a good brake for the 6mm/6.5mm? I have a Precision Armament M11-SPR Severe-Duty® Muzzle Brake on my 6 ARC and was wondering who you would consider that makes a better brake?

I'm amazed by the OSS/HUXWRX 7.62 Brake. It's not objectionably loud like most brakes, but accomplishes the braking function beautifully.

It's also a suitable host for a superb suppressor, the Flow 762 Ti.

IMG_4592.jpeg

I like the ATS brake by Kinetic Solutions. Great braking without the concussion, not Suppressor friendly though.

I'm amazed by the OSS/HUXWRX 7.62 Brake. It's not objectionably loud like most brakes, but accomplishes the braking function beautifully.

It's also a suitable host for a superb suppressor, the Flow 762 Ti.

View attachment 8411913
You and me both, the only reason I know about it is because it came with the can when I bought it.

The Dead Air Key-Mo brake/suppressor adapter works very well for the price. But for a 6mm brake that stops recoil dead in its tracks I would go with either an APA Little Bastard or an Area 419 Hellfire. Just know that they are both loud….

The Dead Air Key-Mo brake/suppressor adapter works very well for the price. But for a 6mm brake that stops recoil dead in its tracks I would go with either an APA Little Bastard or an Area 419 Hellfire. Just know that they are both loud….
Yeah the little bastard is very loud but works extremely well, it was the concussion that drove me to the ATS