• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Accuracy International AT-X

Who is running an 18" barrel in their ATX? Debating on a CSR setup with an ATX.

Attachments

• IMG_0569.jpeg
    IMG_0569.jpeg
    300.4 KB · Views: 59
Thank you! It looks awesome. It looks like I could do 17.5" to get it as short as possible.

I wonder if they'll ever release the AT-X AICS for Tikka actions in the US. I could use a T1X rimfire trainer that's close to my normal PRS rifle.

Reactions: HKSniper11B
Hello there.
I hope you don't mind me having a few questions.
The AT-XC Pro/Comp model differs from the standard only in the long bridge, brake, folding hinge and rear grip. Is that correct?
Do you like the standard AI brake?
Would you be so kind to measure the distance between Picatinny height and barrel or bridge for me. I want to know the required height of the scope rings.

thank you

Has anyone gotten hands on the AT-XC and can speak to how much different the bolt lift is?

will it be possible to take the forward rail and top piece off to keep it easy for me to clean, plus get low sight over bore?

I'm still buying it and I'm definitely not buying another forend piece, just hoping for that kind of money it's configurable like Legos and you've selling me all the good parts out of the gate.
Yes, you can take the bridge off.

Reactions: Cody S