• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Any deals on Spuhr?

crackerbacks

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2010
SE Michigan
I need a 4602 but it seems every dealer has the same price, is Spuhr that strict or are there and deals out there?

Last edited:
Reactions: Holliday
Go be poor somewhere else, of course they all have the same price,that's what happens when you are a top tier company and people play by the rules.

Go be poor somewhere else, of course they all have the same price,that's what happens when you are a top tier company and people play by the rules.
That’s a stupid answer. Wouldn’t you try to find the best deal you can without spending full retail price numb nuts ? You can get cheaper price at optics planet. I never paid retail price for a spuhr mount. Go be dumb somewhere else

The only way to find a deal is buy a used one in the PX, sometimes you can find a new one there for a few bucks cheaper then what the vendors are selling it for.

Reactions: Ravenworks
The only way to find a deal is buy a used one in the PX, sometimes you can find a new one there for a few bucks cheaper then what the vendors are selling it for.
^^^^this

That’s a stupid answer. Wouldn’t you try to find the best deal you can without spending full retail price numb nuts ? You can get cheaper price at optics planet. I never paid retail price for a spuhr mount. Go be dumb somewhere else
No it's not a stupid answer,like I said there's a reason for MSRP being under tight control.
Get caught selling it below that price and you lose your rights.
BTW there's only one legal supplier and that is Mile High Shooting.

No it's not a stupid answer,like I said there's a reason for MSRP being under tight control.
Get caught selling it below that price and you lose your rights.
BTW there's only one legal supplier and that is Mile High Shooting.

UM, no.....

MHS is the US Distributor. They do sell to others that sell them again.

They are a pretty pricy item. Rare to get a good deal. I had several recently that MHS donated and sold for a fundraiser. Sorry I dont have any left!
Based off MHS kindness to a random stranger, I would push to support them as a business.
Others supported as well, though I dont believe any of them sell SPUHR products

Reactions: plong
Once again I’m saying I’ve never payed retail price on a spuhr mount. Those of you saying u can’t get a a discount unless it’s used don’t know what your talking about. I have about 8 of them. Just call the place your getting it from and ask for a better price. Most of the time they’ll give you a better price

Reactions: Holliday