• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sidearms & Scatterguns Anyone got a ‘Colonel’ blade ?

Clearlight

Minuteman
Jul 23, 2014
Brisbane Australia
Anyone got one of these ? Seems like they are out of business and out of stock in the few retailers I googled . If anyone
knows where I can get one with the Kydex holster let me know , cheers .
4EDB13E1-4C74-490E-ACF1-576056071F1D.png

I have one and actually really like it. Hate to hear you found they closed up. I noticed something was up when they vanished off of social media completely. As for where to get one, I think I recall BCM carrying them. May be worth a call to Pat to see if they have any remaining or can source you one.

I have one and like it. Wear it accessible to my left hand. I bought mine from BCM. I'm disappointed they're gone. I considered buying a spare.

I had an original one before BCM took them over. I was never very found of it and just could never get to like it. I much prefer a traditional blade. However it was very well made and it sold pretty fast. I think Blade rigs could make you a kydex sheath if you needed one of those.

Thanks for the info folks . If anyone has a lead on where to get the G10, or the smaller low viz version I'd appreciate a heads up .

a little hike in the jungle with it

Attachments

• IMG-20171123-WA2499.jpg
    IMG-20171123-WA2499.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 50
I have one and actually really like it. Hate to hear you found they closed up. I noticed something was up when they vanished off of social media completely. As for where to get one, I think I recall BCM carrying them. May be worth a call to Pat to see if they have any remaining or can source you one.

Contacted BCM , they have advised production will restart later this year after a restructure of Col Blades business .

For those still interested in purchasing Col Blade products, you can find them here...I picked up their Folder with no issues. Hope this helps!