• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sidearms & Scatterguns Anyone have any Survive! knives?

I’m looking at that knife and see no one button locking system. If someone has one, wth wouldnt you list it as a feature.

The benchmade sheath someone listed above is all well and good...but it appears it is no longer made.

I wouldn't let the owner of Survive? pet my dog. There's not a bigger piece of garbage in the knife industry, except maybe Mick Strider. https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/survive-deserves-a-permanent-post-in-the-hall-of-shame.1613748/

evidently, i have to start paying better attention. i just figured “survive!” was a typo for “survivel”.
idk what it is with guys that into making knives....the ones i’ve run into seem to be shysters. a few years back...a guy by the name of scott horn was trying to start up a company “airborne knives”. talked mad shit about other knives, but when i saw one he made for a friend (who paid WAY too much for it) i was very underwhelmed. very. if you didnt fawn all over his knives, he had an attitude about it. dude ended up offing himself not too long afterward.

The Trick to Winkler Knife Sheaths is they have multiple layers (Leather , Kydex, and a soft felt like leather on the inside that touches the blade, it creates a snug fit, with a quiet draw. It can be positioned 360 degrees, including upside down.

One of the Seals in the movie "zero dark thirty" poitions his knife on his flak jacket upside down vertical.

I carry mine on a backpack upside down and there are no worrries about the knife coming out of the sheath.

Daniel Winkler's Wife makes all the sheathes for his inventory. You may call her to see if a special order can be made.

BEST

Go Sooners

This is the belt knife I spoke of earlier.

View attachment 7160067

Slick.

I got this one, a serrated Spike w/G10 grip:

IMG_1249.JPG

Those sheaths are badass. Total retention, no need for a buckle or a strap. Can't speak highly enough of Winkler. Knife was RAZOR sharp out of the box, like dry shaving beard sharp --no lie! I love this thing, easily the best knife I've ever owned.

And if I had to depend on a knife to survive with, it'd be this one.

Survive knife in my pocket at all times its not used for anything you would normally use a knife for, it has only one purpose saving my ass.

20200103_232119.jpg

Read this before ya send Survive any a your money:

Reactions: pwrdbycotn
9E0C7B4C-7F77-4FB6-8354-22185B8C03F0.jpeg

If it was good enough for John Rambo, it was good enough for me at age 10.

Still waiting on two GSO 4.5 Bushcraft knives that I forget exactly how long ago They were ordered. It was shortly after release, maybe 2015ish . Not sure I will ever see them.

I ordered a couple GSO 4.1 and received them within 3-months. Currently have a GSO 6 on order.

I can't speak for the company, but as of late they are running a good company. Unfortunately, what they did in the past, is going to haunt them, even if they make it right with those that they forgot about.

Would like to add:

Mr. Winkler has several that are on the wish list. Hope I can add them before long.

My BM group is not much, but no pics suck.

Left: steak knife, then a hammer/bottle opener/make shit happen, retired, hunting and four queens on rightIMG_20200105_100224387.jpg

ETA: can't count or proof read

E