• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Are we slipping or have I missed it?

Slash0311

Snafubar
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Southwest Indiana
    Its April 1st. I figured Id find some threads in the Pit saying "Nightfore offering free scopes to first 100 replies" or "S&B for $100"... But here we are and not a single prank thread... Or is THAT the prank this year??

giphy (3).gif

I think everybody's a little nervous.

1/4" groups all day long...... with all my firearms ;) ?‍♂️

wait for it....

iffin I do MY Part :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Before the world changed over the last month, I was going to post up 500 rounds of M855 ammo for $1000 as a joke.

The bastards at Cheaper Than Dirt beat me to it though.

Except sadly those bastards aren't joking, and with the current climate... THAT joke could get you banned.

Reactions: Arc Light
    Given the influx of SJWs spamming Frank's inbox with reports about hurt feelings, I actually was thinking of pulling an April Fools prank on the Hide by taking the role of a Leftist SJW and for 24 hours, I would do nothing but bitch and moan about how I'm a victim and how much I hate Trump and call everyone racists and Nazis etc. Needless to say I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

But if it's any consolation, I pulled an April Fools prank over at 24 Hour Campfire like 8 years ago and still to this day, they actually still think it was a real thing! :ROFLMAO:

I posted that I was All in for Biden and his pick for the VP should be the gapped tooth girl from Georgia. I believe it was in the all in for Trump thread. Only one person took the bait.

Reactions: Slash0311