• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Carlsbad, CA Lib Summit Agenda and Headliners List Revealed

Looks like a good place to test a MOAB.

Anybody with a google account care to download it from scribd? That's an intelligence gold mine.

Last edited:
Say Veer_G just curious, do you remember/have a link to that Israeli spy and the crazy hit he pulled off? That you referenced as a real life Mack Bolan or something like that? Wanted to read that one again, interesting as hell... apologize for the off topic..

Say Veer_G just curious, do you remember/have a link to that Israeli spy and the crazy hit he pulled off? That you referenced as a real life Mack Bolan or something like that? Wanted to read that one again, interesting as hell... apologize for the off topic..

Gonna need more of a hint. You sure that was me?

Gonna need more of a hint. You sure that was me?

Yessir it was you. It was similar to the Mossad hit that they did in Dubai but I could swear it was a different event, and it was just 1 guy. He apparently was a Mossad spy, and allegedly was involved in a lot of the Iranian nuclear engineers that got taken out, and had been moving all about Europe with fake passports and stuff. The article was trying to guess his identity or something like that. If you cant remember then no worries..

Well, at least they picked a nice resort. I've been there; Very hoity toity....