• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Charging Handle: LEFT HAND, 308

bmt

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 21, 2010
Skinner's Mudhole, Oregon
Hey guys:

It appears that BCM does NOT make an Ambi gunfighter charging handle.

I am looking at the Tac Ops Ambi version FOR A 308 AR.

Anyone have the Tac Ops?

Any other items I should look at?

Thanks,

BMT

Re: Charging Handle: LEFT HAND, 308

Maybe it's me but I don't have any problems with my chargeing handle on my AR-10. I've been a lefty all my life. I just reach up and grab the handle by tow fingers on my left hand and pull back. Of course I grew up before there were alot of items made for lefties. I even played little league baseball with a right handed glove before one was found for a lefty. They just didn't make alot of things for lefties then and we had to overcome and adapt.

Ambi items have purposes beyond convenience, like injury to dominant hand or difficult shooting positions.

BMT

I'm a dedicated lefty and just got the gunfighter charger (large) FOR my MWS so I could move the scope back It seems that it is going to work fine but you still have to charge it with the left hand. Good luck

Thanks.

The review on brownells for the Tac Ops look good.

not much of a standard, but I might give it a go.

BMT