• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Died Suddenly Documentary World Is Live On Rumble

There is so much amazing truth and disgusting misinformation and conspiracy crap in this one thread, its like a microcosm of the internet....

That said. On the vaccine stuff, I will observe first hand:
Work made me get shots. 1) Required of anyone to have office access. 2) Required of anyone that work paid to travel. And 3) If you chose not to do 1 and 2, and that meant you couldn't do your job (meet with clients and colleagues to work) then that was cause to terminate for performance reasons. A polite little fiction so they could also say "no one is getting fired for not getting vaccinated".

Within two weeks of my last booster, Systolic and Dystolic BP both went up 20 points and never came back down again. I've been to doctors, cardiologist, I've had scans and blood tests. Zero explanation - it just magically happened to occur after a booster. But my doctor is sure there is no link at all. Definitely not.

Guy with CT with contrast that has "not even a trace" of arterial plaque and a 0 CAC score suddenly has a BP boost and micro-clotting with no history of either.

Now I'm on two different blood pressure medications.
Another fallacy is that you had to get the shot.

Cant Agree more with this statement... Life is full of choices and That is what makes life Long or SHORT. For some a pressured decision can end their day... Forever.

No one can blame their work or their friend or their kids and so on... Choice... Its not like they put you in rail cars and dropped you at the station.

No one - including me - is waxing a story that I had to do anything. Given the factors and the presumption of losing my job over getting the vaccine, I made the choice - and take responsibility for the choice, of doing things this way.

Someone with a different view could also have made the choice or interpretation in the situation that the best way to protect my family was not to get the vaccine and find another job.

I made my choices and I live with them.
However, my point wasn't to try to claim or disclaim accountability for my choice in the vaccine.
It was to add a data point from someone with first hand knowledge of a suspiciously coincidental significant health complication that just HAPPENED to occur when after considering work factors chose to get the shots for a work trip that took me overseas - at the time a requirement for work travel.
For some a pressured decision can end their day... Forever.
True story.

Knowing what I know now and experiencing what I am now, would I do the same thing again? I'm not sure.

I can say that I had excellent healthcare at every step - still do - through this thing.

The work made possible my commitments for my family, and even when that same employer laid me off in February, the work I do, in the field I work, with the experience I have had 17 interviews going at one time. By the time the layoff took effect, I basically got 2 months of paid time off, a settlement payout, and was employed at a new place the same day I officially was done at the old one, and the old employer is STILL paying me out for a few more months, even as I have full pay and benefits at the new place.

I believe in God, and am a follower of Jesus Christ. I can make a valid biblical argument for the views that the best way to steward my body and my family finances was to do what I did. I can make an equally valid biblical argument that it would be equally ok to have said stewarding my family and my body is better to trust in God, maintain my health but change the job, etc...

Everyone and their brother is acclaiming these miracle drugs, GLP-1 whatever for diabetes and weight loss. Would I jump on that bandwagon given my recent experience? Nope.

If they do this same mRNA stuff for the flu shot or whatever the next thing is, am I down for that? Also no.

No one - including me - is waxing a story that I had to do anything. Given the factors and the presumption of losing my job over getting the vaccine, I made the choice - and take responsibility for the choice, of doing things this way.

Someone with a different view could also have made the choice or interpretation in the situation that the best way to protect my family was not to get the vaccine and find another job.

I made my choices and I live with them.
However, my point wasn't to try to claim or disclaim accountability for my choice in the vaccine.
It was to add a data point from someone with first hand knowledge of a suspiciously coincidental significant health complication that just HAPPENED to occur when after considering work factors chose to get the shots for a work trip that took me overseas - at the time a requirement for work travel.

True story.

Knowing what I know now and experiencing what I am now, would I do the same thing again? I'm not sure.

I can say that I had excellent healthcare at every step - still do - through this thing.

The work made possible my commitments for my family, and even when that same employer laid me off in February, the work I do, in the field I work, with the experience I have had 17 interviews going at one time. By the time the layoff took effect, I basically got 2 months of paid time off, a settlement payout, and was employed at a new place the same day I officially was done at the old one, and the old employer is STILL paying me out for a few more months, even as I have full pay and benefits at the new place.

I believe in God, and am a follower of Jesus Christ. I can make a valid biblical argument for the views that the best way to steward my body and my family finances was to do what I did. I can make an equally valid biblical argument that it would be equally ok to have said stewarding my family and my body is better to trust in God, maintain my health but change the job, etc...

Everyone and their brother is acclaiming these miracle drugs, GLP-1 whatever for diabetes and weight loss. Would I jump on that bandwagon given my recent experience? Nope.

If they do this same mRNA stuff for the flu shot or whatever the next thing is, am I down for that? Also no.
Not sure if you would do it again? Um ok.. Who pays the bills and ho does this help the Family if you Die from complications from this nasty shot?

And BTW... I Opted for FAITH .. I trusted and HE delivered.

NFNWEw9H9b7o.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: WaltHer

Reactions: 10ring'r
My feeling (with zero basis in anything from the 'official' sources) was that the virus was a bio-weapon that 'escaped too soon.'

If they'd had time to 'finish' it, it probably could have actually been really bad

M
Then it escaped with perfect timing to get rid of Trump and steal the 2020 election

Reactions: Tokay444
Then it escaped with perfect timing to get rid of Trump and steal the 2020 election
The goal of the NWO types is a reduced population, right?

Getting rid of Trump was a side benefit of the virus getting out too soon.

AFA I can tell

M

Getting rid of Trump became the thing to force their hand.

Hillary was supposed to win.

Her losing fucked up their timeline.

Now it’s a race between their goals and the grim reaper.

Run Reaper Run! Take your souls!

Reactions: BScore
good luck

There use to be an acceptance of the use of "off-label" medications (other than controlled substances) and doses, when doctors were permitted to prescribe what they deemed necessary with the best interest of the patient in mind. That is completely gone.

Reactions: 10ring'r
There use to be an acceptance of the use of "off-label" medications (other than controlled substances) and doses, when doctors were permitted to prescribe what they deemed necessary with the best interest of the patient in mind. That is completely gone.
Because, if there is an acceptable and efficacious treatment available for covid-19 then by law there would be no grounds for an emergency use exemption and no billions of dollars being made on a forced, ineffective "vaccine." And no depopulation and transfer of wealth happening in plain sight.

Off label uses are still alive and well in many areas, but not allowed for covid tx.

Because, if there is an acceptable and efficacious treatment available for covid-19 then by law there would be no grounds for an emergency use exemption and no billions of dollars being made on a forced, ineffective "vaccine." And no depopulation and transfer of wealth happening in plain sight.

Off label uses are still alive and well in many areas, but not allowed for covid tx.

This is exactly why Ivermectin was demonized and down played. They had to have the emergency use exemption and .gov force behind it for the sheep to line up to get the clot shots.

People who do not believe in “cause and effect” or “unintended consequences”
are sure finding out about ”Karma” after all their snide comments on social media about people who were cautious enough not to believe the propaganda.

I personally do not care whether they Rest In Peace or not.

People who do not believe in “cause and effect” or “unintended consequences”
are sure finding out about ”Karma” after all their snide comments on social media about people who were cautious enough not to believe the propaganda.

I personally do not care whether they Rest In Peace or not.
I dont know....I have some friends and coworkers that were maybe duped. They didnt run their mouths, just took the shot thinking it was safe. One coworker is on 2nd heart attack with other heart issues. Another has had his lung cancer show back up after 8yrs free. Covid shot???? Who knows? If you just went home at night, watched the news and took it at face value, you couldve been duped, I guess????

Im not gonna rejoice in peoples missery or death. I'll let the other side play that evil card!

Dont get me wrong....there are plenty that need dispatched, and i'd happily swing that axe!

I dont know....I have some friends and coworkers that were maybe duped. They didnt run their mouths, just took the shot thinking it was safe. One coworker is on 2nd heart attack with other heart issues. Another has had his lung cancer show back up after 8yrs free. Covid shot???? Who knows? If you just went home at night, watched the news and took it at face value, you couldve been duped, I guess????

Im not gonna rejoice in peoples missery or death. I'll let the other side play that evil card!

Dont get me wrong....there are plenty that need dispatched, and i'd happily swing that axe!
I lost my career, had people threaten to charge me with crimes, had to go through three trials, had my gun license pulled and threatened again with crimes and in the background of that I had the President of the US and all his zombies wishing me dead.

I may have some pity for the criminally ignorant but it’s part of the deal in living in free society you owe it to your country to be at least half educated and 100% suspect of everything your govt does.

So while everyone is focused on submarines and tranny’s…

Locally four people “died suddenly” last few days.

Doctor in his late ‘50s at local hospital. Kid in early ‘20’s. Another early ‘30s. And just woke up to another… friend’s nephew.mdied yesterday no resin. This is in a very small rural area.

In 48 hours.

It is not slowing down, unless this was a sheer coincidence.

So while everyone is focused on submarines and tranny’s…

Locally four people “died suddenly” last few days.

Doctor in his late ‘50s at local hospital. Kid in early ‘20’s. Another early ‘30s. And just woke up to another… friend’s nephew.mdied yesterday no resin. This is in a very small rural area.

In 48 hours.

Must have been eating Ben & Jerrys

Reactions: Tokay444

It's hard to prove due to the bad actors hiding the numbers. But it is definitely not slowing down, I would bet the slow motion murders continue for several years.

It's hard to prove due to the bad actors hiding the numbers. But it is definitely not slowing down, I would bet the slow motion murders continue for several years.

This man has been doing everything he can to get the statistics out there and is filing court cases to hold people accountable.....

Happy to have been able to buy him a beer and sit for an hour or so listening to his ideas and efforts.

Problem is no court seems willing to bring any case to light other than those that focus on peripheral issues.

They allow claims of union bargaining violations but won't touch Constitutionality, efficacy, safety, or injury claims.

I'm waiting for just one brave judge to swing the hammer and crack the dam causing the leak bigger than the one that took out the Titan.

I lost my career, had people threaten to charge me with crimes, had to go through three trials, had my gun license pulled and threatened again with crimes and in the background of that I had the President of the US and all his zombies wishing me dead.

I may have some pity for the criminally ignorant but it’s part of the deal in living in free society you owe it to your country to be at least half educated and 100% suspect of everything your govt does.
I know what you've been through, was 100% ready to do the same. I actually admire your sacrifice! I cant stand LE, but you seem like a stand up fellow.

Just saying, some people made bad choices, with a lot of bad info. Perpetrated by ignorance or evil, not sure which.

Personally, Im not gonna rejoice in people's missery, when they may or may not have been duped. Id like to think my typically heartless soul can at least have some pity on the ignorant. Since I cant personally identify the evil or ignorant, I PERSONALLY will just refrain.

I have a hard time thinking that 1/4 of the people in this country are evil, I think they are just ignorant, dumb, unmoral, and raised by similar ignorant and stupid people.

I put the vaccine users on the same level as a first year new vehical buyer. Good luck, enjoy being the ginny pig. However, I still have some sympathy when the new engine blows on that new car. Are the car makers evil? Are the buyers evil? I think its just a lot of mistakes, ignorance, and stupidity. I know some evil is there in the form of greed to push out the untested car on ignorant buyers, but hard to determine who those evil people are. Also not saying a new year vehicle is equivalent to a man losing his job.....

Last edited: