• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Donald Rumsfeld died

I think he announced that it couldn't be accounted for, not that it had gone missing. Oddly enough, the next day, the group that was looking into the money at the Pentagon was hit by a "plane".

Reactions: camocorvette
I think he announced that it couldn't be accounted for, not that it had gone missing. Oddly enough, the next day, the group that was looking into the money at the Pentagon was hit by a "plane".
I'm sure one thing didn't have anything to do with the other.

He competes well for "Worst Secretary of Defense in US history"; he might not take first, but he'll be on the podium.
For sure in top 5 since 1900 unless he did something miraculous that we don't know about.

I trusted Rumsfeld about as far as I trusted anyone who was part of a criminal organization.

I was doing a construction project in 2005 on the estate of a DoD board member outside of Austin. We got a heads up by the job superintendent to clear out and don't come back for two days. He told me Rumsfeld and his parade of SS were coming in but not to tell anyone. It was all hush hush so the Leftist local media didn't converge on the area.

When we returned, we found where some SS fuckstain had driven up on a freshly laid Travertine tile patio we had just finished and did a burnout.

Fuck W, Cheney and Rumsfeld.

Reactions: Foul Mike
Met and spoke with him several times. Conversation with him was barely better than it was with Dick Cheney

Reactions: TexPatriot
I trusted Rumsfeld about as far as I trusted anyone who was part of a criminal organization.

I was doing a construction project in 2005 on the estate of a DoD board member outside of Austin. We got a heads up by the job superintendent to clear out and don't come back for two days. He told me Rumsfeld and his parade of SS were coming in but not to tell anyone. It was all hush hush so the Leftist local media didn't converge on the area.

When we returned, we found where some SS fuckstain had driven up on a freshly laid Travertine tile patio we had just finished and did a burnout.

Fuck W, Cheney and Rumsfeld.
The burnout on the travertine had to been smokin fun

tenor.gif

I wonder if he ever felt guilty for the deaths and maiming of thousands of brave/irreplaceable troopers/airmen and tens of thousands Iraqis based on a lie.

Probably not. His kind have no conscience or empathy...similar to the British general Haig who planned assaults of tens of thousands into mass slaughter by machine guns and artillery.

I wonder if he ever felt guilty for the deaths and maiming of thousands of brave/irreplaceable troopers/airmen and tens of thousands Iraqis based on a lie.
first off, fk the Iraqis, don't give a rats ass about them
secondly, what lie? Clinton went before congress 2x in 97 asking for war based on the same intel. His own generals believed they had wmd's etc etc

dumbest $hit ever is saying he perpetrated the war. The very fact the iraqis had a assination order on Bush 1 is an act of war under US law

fk Iray, no American should give a shit about those sand rats

Reactions: hankpac and BLEE
secondly, what lie? Clinton went before congress 2x in 97 asking for war based on the same intel. His own generals believed they had wmd's etc etc

dumbest $hit ever is saying he perpetrated the war. The very fact the iraqis had a assination order on Bush 1 is an act of war under US law

From what I remember, the original intel did not have any evidence of wmd other than poison gas. Rumsfeld did not believe that intel and decided to find his own intel.

So just because Hussein wanted to assassinate Bush, it was ok to invade that country? So since Kennedy wanted to assassinate Castro, it would have ok for Cuba to invade or attack the US is some manner?

Even Saddam Hussein thought he had weapons of mass destruction. No Iraqi general or scientist would have dared to tell him different. It is true that the Bill and Hillary administration thought so also.

Reactions: RUTGERS95
From what I remember, the original intel did not have any evidence of wmd other than poison gas. Rumsfeld did not believe that intel and decided to find his own intel.

So just because Hussein wanted to assassinate Bush, it was ok to invade that country? So since Kennedy wanted to assassinate Castro, it would have ok for Cuba to invade or attack the US is some manner?
bs, you've no idea what you are talking about and yes absolutely, any overt threat to a sitting or former President is an act of war. You don't like it, go to Europe and become a euro fag wearing skinny jeans and enjoying dives in soccer.

Don't try and play double sided hands here, what we do and what others do are not mutually inclusive. We do what's in our best interests period. You don't like, go become a euro fag

fking joke

Even Saddam Hussein thought he had weapons of mass destruction. No Iraqi general or scientist would have dared to tell him different. It is true that the Bill and Hillary administration thought so also.
absolutely

amazing how the liberal narrative has become so ingrained that even here you see it en masse. This board never fails; highly competent and intelligent debate with profound knowledge or woefully ignorant. There is no middle ground and this thread is evident of that

for the record, I'd nuke, carpet bomb, etc etc; and tell the world to fk off if they don't like it. Before I ever put an American in harms way I'd make sure it's total fking war and use Shermans' and WW2 general staff view of make it so unbearable to wage war you give up. wouldn't care how many we killed as long each American boy and girl got home safely but hey, I think Ghengis Kahn was on to something with his tactics........

Reactions: brianf and Choid
One of the POS deepstaters behind endless wars and our boys dying and people come out to say he was a good guy when he finally croaks? :ROFLMAO:

I gotta say, I'm left disappointed by the people of the gun more often than not lately. Seriously just go away your stupidity is dangerous.

I thought the George Piro interviews showed that he never believed it himself. That he could not admit it to the world because the threat of nukes was keeping each of his army commanders in compliance. It is why he had to keep up the mirage to everyone that he had something in order to stave off an internal coup by his own army commanders and as continuous threat to stave off Iran.

absolutely

amazing how the liberal narrative has become so ingrained that even here you see it en masse. This board never fails; highly competent and intelligent debate with profound knowledge or woefully ignorant. There is no middle ground and this thread is evident of that

for the record, I'd nuke, carpet bomb, etc etc; and tell the world to fk off if they don't like it. Before I ever put an American in harms way I'd make sure it's total fking war and use Shermans' and WW2 general staff view of make it so unbearable to wage war you give up. wouldn't care how many we killed as long each American boy and girl got home safely but hey, I think Ghengis Kahn was on to something with his tactics........
I'll bite.

Present undeniable proof that you are correct and us who were corrupted by the liberal machine are so wrong.

You now own the burden of proof, so prove away and change our minds.

I'll be checking back several times today eagerly awaiting al of this evidence.

Same guy who told the Army NOT to plan for what happened AFTER we destroyed Saddam's Army -- and fired General Shinseki for saying it would take a few hundred thousand troops. Which would later be called "The Surge."

Shinseki publicly clashed with Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld during the planning of the war in Iraq over how many troops the United States would need to keep in Iraq for the postwar occupation of that country. As Army Chief of Staff, Shinseki testified to the United States Senate Committee on Armed Services on February 25, 2003, that "something in the order of several hundred thousand soldiers" would probably be required for postwar Iraq. This was an estimate far higher than the figure being proposed by Secretary Rumsfeld in his invasion plan, and it was rejected in strong language by both Rumsfeld and his Deputy Secretary of Defense, Paul Wolfowitz, who was another chief planner of the invasion and occupation.

The WMD thing was a UN requirement.

Saddam was blatantly violating the UN GWI seize fire agreement.

Whether WMD were real or not does not matter.

Iraq was in violation of a UN agreement.

Our position should have been to hold the UN to the agreement or expose the useless nature of the whole organization.

We should have left the UN over their failure to enforce their own mandates and started charging those people huge money to rent the space along the Hudson.

It wasnt our war.

Same guy who told the Army NOT to plan for what happened AFTER we destroyed Saddam's Army -- and fired General Shinseki for saying it would take a few hundred thousand troops. Which would later be called "The Surge."

Shinseki was right for once in his life (for the wrong reasons) and no one listened.

Sad.

Reactions: stefan73
Was donny the guy who set up the rules of engagement in the current cluster fuck we have been in for over 2 decades? More worried about collateral damage than our own troops lives.

donny, bush, and cheney really screwed the military and brought it to the state that it is now.

Shinseki was right for once in his life (for the wrong reasons) and no one listened.

Sad.
Rummy and Shinseki both sucked. Rummy thought the future of the military and winning wars was going to be solely through airpower. So, funds were focused that direction. Iraq proved that you need that soldier on the ground that says "this ground is mine, try to knock me off". Shinseki gave us the Stryker and the black beret. Both sucked!

Rummy and Shinseki both sucked. Rummy thought the future of the military and winning wars was going to be solely through airpower. So, funds were focused that direction. Iraq proved that you need that soldier on the ground that says "this ground is mine, try to knock me off". Shinseki gave us the Stryker and the black beret. Both sucked!

Rumsfeld thought he could win the war with Spec Ops only.

Problem is our govt doesnt understand strategy and looks at every problem as tactical.

Result was in AFG he had to rely on highly trained SF working with a bigger AFG force and sure enough OBL was able to escape Tora Bora.

Our AFG strategy was clear - KILL OBL.

Instead they changed it to War on Terror - a strategy that is unacheivable.

Shinseki wanted a heavy footprint not because he wanted an overwhelming force to crush the enemy as quickly as possible....he wanted it because he was scared and he was channeling McCllelan and had he been given the force he wanted he would have said it wasnt big enough and asked for more.

I hope some of you are at least this outraged at the cia, fbi, and top pentagon brass and they are the true villians leading up to and after the fact.

Rumsfeld thought he could win the war with Spec Ops only.

Problem is our govt doesnt understand strategy and looks at every problem as tactical.

Result was in AFG he had to rely on highly trained SF working with a bigger AFG force and sure enough OBL was able to escape Tora Bora.

Our AFG strategy was clear - KILL OBL.

Instead they changed it to War on Terror - a strategy that is unacheivable.

Shinseki wanted a heavy footprint not because he wanted an overwhelming force to crush the enemy as quickly as possible....he wanted it because he was scared and he was channeling McCllelan and had he been given the force he wanted he would have said it wasnt big enough and asked for more.
We saw mission creep as we changed from AQ and OBL to TB in Afghanistan. Rummy couldn't understand how we didn't "win" with just "Air Power". His bias towards his prior AF history betrayed common sense and understanding of warfighting.

Shinseki like a few other Generals saw the writing on the wall. This was and did turn into a politically protracted fight that you weren't going to win when your enemy had safe havens in neighboring countries. You're either in it to win it or you aren't.

One less fuckstain. He and Paul Bremmer fucked up the post-Iraq (personal opinion is intentionally for profit) and got so many kids killed and maimed. Quite honestly, I hope it hurt.

Reactions: sinister