• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SOLD DT Covert 6XC will part out $2500

atombomb

Shadow Trooper
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 10, 2011
    Cajun Country
    I'm going to give this a couple of days to sell, and if not I'll piece it out. The barrel is a 6XC 1/8 twist, 27" total
    length, so about 24" past chamber and has around 300 rounds on it. Chassis has some wear on the outside,
    but inside is very good, trigger is really nice, 3 mags, Covert case, 2 spacers for the short action bolt, bore guide
    (missing the bolt, but any bolt will work), has rear monopod, buy it all and I'll throw in the Thunderbeast CB and
    shipping. I'm just north of New Orleans and will trade for 9mm 147gr, 6.5 creed 140gr, 6BR switch lug barrel for a Curtis
    action, CK arms pistol, SW snub nose, SW .22LR, sig 226 in 38 super, old Winchester gallery guns, or will add cash for
    a sear ready HK.

I have not shot this barrel yet, so no idea on how it shoots.

I also have about 400-500 rounds of Tubbs factory 6XC, some new Norma brass, and some used Peterson brass

IMG_4929.jpeg
    IMG_4930.jpeg
    IMG_4931.jpeg
    IMG_4932.jpeg

I am in for the chassis if you part out. Can't support another small primer caliber right now, unless you make a sweet deal on the Tubb ammo.