• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Edgun Leshiy 2

O_W

Team tug toner
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2008
Texas
Anyone have experince with these? I am neck deep in this rabbit hole now.

fun for an AR trainer, not ideal for hunting.

if you are going to deal with an airgun while out hunting, i would also want the benefits of being whisper quiet. the L2's semi automatic mechanism lets out a blast of air from the breech that is very loud for an airgun.

its a fun toy, but i think semi-auto airguns are kind of a novelty still. i still own my L2, its actually my last PCP, as i've shifted towards rimfire. so its a ton of fun.

I got rid of mine now and bought a cheap sig virtus for ar training.

If you’re looking for a semi auto pcp hunter I would recommend the Huben K1.

I have been looking for an L2. Have an Anschutz 8002 S2 that is set up for field target shooting. Just nothing around here and need/want something for back road hunting

They make decent power and the form factor is nice, but it's not the most accurate platform out there. I was seeing lots of spiraling (precession specifically) with the two that I've shot. Transition from mag to chamber isn't too ideal IMO. Recorded scope can footage of the issue (turn it up to 1080p to see the projectiles in flight better)

The original Leshiy is a different story (and still my favorite PCP). You can't really break them and they are extremely versatile (.177 - .357). Huma regulator is recommended. Usually keep mine setup in .22 to hunt starlings in the spring/summer with JSB Hades at 965FPS and in .25 for night critters with the 350mm barrel shooting 34gn JSBs at 950.

IMG_20240421_180900_578.jpg

I should have never sold mine. Thats why I am trying to get one back into my hands. The classic is just so simple and they are about as bullet proof as you can get.

Reactions: MtnGhost