• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Graddous No. 1V

ZiaHunter

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 25, 2012
    Southern NM
    Robert Graddous rebarreled and accurized a Ruger No. 1V for me in 220 Swift and finished the rifle a couple of months before he passed away. It took him over 18 months to work on it and the only one No. 1 he rebarreled. It was a labor of love for him and he would call me regularly to go over the details. D'Arcy Echols fabricated the scope mounts and they are a thing of beauty. All metal re-blued with a Kreiger 26" 4 groove 1:12 barrel with the contour to match the factory barrel. Kepplinger trigger and Hicks accurarizer installed. Haven't put many rounds down the barrel but shoots very well.
    Graddous No. 1V.jpg

Robert Graddous rebarreled and accurized a Ruger No. 1V for me in 220 Swift and finished the rifle a couple of months before he passed away. It took him over 18 months to work on it and the only one No. 1 he rebarreled. It was a labor of love for him and he would call me regularly to go over the details. D'Arcy Echols fabricated the scope mounts and they are a thing of beauty. All metal re-blued with a Kreiger 26" 4 groove 1:12 barrel with the contour to match the factory barrel. Kepplinger trigger and Hicks accurarizer installed. Haven't put many rounds down the barrel but shoots very well.View attachment 7575324
    I’ve always had a liking for #1’s.