• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Help Me Name my Rottweiler Puppy

cbright

Banhammer
Banned !
Minuteman
Dec 30, 2021
Chino, CA.
I've had Rottweilers most of my Adult life. Past names have been Jaeger, Otto, and Attila.
I've reserved a puppy from Carrabba Haus Rottweilers, and will be flying to New York to pick up our puppy in the next 4-6 weeks.
I have yet to decide on a name. Right now, I'm considering Ruger or Mauser.

Suggestions for German names???

Reactions: 338dude and Anb618
Nasco it is a Bulgarian name, I used it for my timber shepherd, as a short version of nasty company

Reactions: cbright
dumbanddumber-butthole.gif

Name him "Brutus". IF, it's going to be male. A Rott, is a stocky dog, so, needs a "stocky" name. Owned/do own, a few/couple myself. Love the breed, smart/loyal they are.
Mac(y)

I've had Rottweilers most of my Adult life. Past names have been Jaeger, Otto, and Attila.
I've reserved a puppy from Carrabba Haus Rottweilers, and will be flying to New York to pick up our puppy in the next 4-6 weeks.
I have yet to decide on a name. Right now, I'm considering Ruger or Mauser. Maser

Schlepper?

Reactions: cbright

Luther, Einstein, Newton

Buncha know nothing idiots.
Think of feds come knocking...
What is the name ?

Target

Was always fond of the name DAX tho...

I named mine Max. Loved that dog. Other names I considered were Zeus and Apolo.

My dad’s rottie’s name was Arko, lots of names starting with A. Over there they start the litter’s with names beginning to the alphabet ( real breeders that is).