• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

If you could learn the truth about any single event in history

Who made the lazer cut rocks in South America attributed to aliens.
Ancient astronaut theorists say yes, to aliens. When I see these sites where there are huge megalithic stones erected, and that we canā€™t even do that in this present time, it really makes me wonder šŸ¤”

Reactions: geek65
I trust the Bible to provide answers to more of my questions - still working through that for the rest of my lifešŸ˜

My Dad was in the Sixth fleet when the USS Scorpion went down, and Iā€™d be interested to hear the answer to that question.

September 2034 and you're not going to like it. my wild guess is as good as any ones :)

Well, as has been highly contested over the 2 millennia since He bore our stripes on His back..."Truly, I say to you, this generation will not pass away until all these things take place." Matthew 24:34.

My other question for the thread topic is this: Are we, those whom are alive today, part of that final generation Jesus spoke of? Everything in my gut and bible knowledge says 'Yes'. However, no one truly knows. Hold fast regardless. šŸ„¹šŸ¤œ

James Files, a local mob guy who ran chop shops, was instructed by his boss and his CIA handler, same handler for LHO to set up for another angle. There were a number of shooters in the area. James Files claimed to be the guy on the grassy knoll who vaguely looked like a cop.

The contract was for JFK and no one else. From his vantage point, if one of the guys in the Dal-Tex building couldn't do it, and it was supposed to be from behind in order to implicate LHO, then he was the last resort. There was a sign there showing the next turn takes you to I-30 (RL Thornton Fwy.)

After that sign, Jackie would have been aligned in the field of fire. So, took the shot before they were going to pass the sign using his Remington Fireball with a frangible round that his friend handloaded for him.

This now left the Warren Commission the silly task of insisting that a shot from behind would make Kennedy's head do what it did.

Files passed away, I believe, from natural causes. He may have been lying. No one came along to shut him up but he was directly linking the Mob and the CIA to this event.

Actor and researcher Richard Belzer (RIP) once said it best. "The easy question to answer is who did NOT want Kennedy dead."
Did you know that the spent cases recovered at the 6th floor were from a DOD contract to Western Cartridge Company in 1954 for 4 million rounds of 6.5x52 Carcano ammunition that they never made before or since? The cases were unique in that the actual lot codes were stamped on the heads, unlike most rifle cartridges (where lots are stamped on the box). Those cases were from Lot 6000, the first million made for that contract. While it was a DOD contract, one will immediately recognize that the US DOD has never issued or trained with 6.5 Carcano rifles. This was actually a CIA contract run through DOD to combat communist forces in an undisclosed nation.

Castro started the Revolution in Cuba in 1953, which seems like more than a coincidence. Seems like someone was trying to implicate the Cuban ex-pats, who were convinced to hate JFK for the Bay of Pigs, even though the CIA actually called off the covert air strikes, not Kennedy.

But if you watch hundreds of thousands of rounds impact targets as I have over the past 4 decades, when you see Zapruder, you recognize the frontal head shot splash and know he was hit with the final shot from the front. Parkland Doctors saw a 5ā€ exit wound in the back of his head with brain matter falling out of it (cerebellum).

3 of the Warren Commissioners did not accept the findings and knew it was BS, especially the CE399 bullet. The chief ballistician from Edgewood Arsenal stated that he was not able to present the findings of all their ballistics testing, and was pretty pissed about it. He said their tests did not support the conclusions in the Warren Commission, especially regarding CE399. They couldnā€™t get a bullet to go through a body and then Connallyā€™s body and look anything like CE399, and they ran those terminal ballistics tests many times with well-designed test regimens.

That ammunition used low antimony content lead, so even though they were FMJs, they still were very soft and expanded rapidly like a soft nose bullet. The did a lot of cadaver shoots, skulls immersed in ballistic gel, and human wrists to try to duplicate Kennedyā€™s and Connallyā€™s injuries. It didnā€™t work for Connallyā€™s chest and wrist. The 6.5 Carcano with Western Cartridge CIA contract ammo did blow the skulls apart though.

It is true that they were not only unable to zero the recovered Carcano, but 4 duplicate rifles and optics that they tried as well. When I read the rifle characteristics and ballistics conclusions as a kid, it felt like reading some kind of dystopian horror, only we live in it. Itā€™s easy to mislead non-gun people on those details, but really stood out to me.

Did you know that the spent cases recovered at the 6th floor were from a DOD contract to Western Cartridge Company in 1954 for 4 million rounds of 6.5x52 Carcano ammunition that they never made before or since? The cases were unique in that the actual lot codes were stamped on the heads, unlike most rifle cartridges (where lots are stamped on the box). Those cases were from Lot 6000, the first million made for that contract. While it was a DOD contract, one will immediately recognize that the US DOD has never issued or trained with 6.5 Carcano rifles. This was actually a CIA contract run through DOD to combat communist forces in an undisclosed nation.

Castro started the Revolution in Cuba in 1953, which seems like more than a coincidence. Seems like someone was trying to implicate the Cuban ex-pats, who were convinced to hate JFK for the Bay of Pigs, even though the CIA actually called off the covert air strikes, not Kennedy.

But if you watch hundreds of thousands of rounds impact targets as I have over the past 4 decades, when you see Zapruder, you recognize the frontal head shot splash and know he was hit with the final shot from the front. Parkland Doctors saw a 5ā€ exit wound in the back of his head with brain matter falling out of it (cerebellum).

3 of the Warren Commissioners did not accept the findings and knew it was BS, especially the CE399 bullet. The chief ballistician from Edgewood Arsenal stated that he was not able to present the findings of all their ballistics testing, and was pretty pissed about it. He said their tests did not support the conclusions in the Warren Commission, especially regarding CE399. They couldnā€™t get a bullet to go through a body and then Connallyā€™s body and look anything like CE399, and they ran those terminal ballistics tests many times with well-designed test regimens.

That ammunition used low antimony content lead, so even though they were FMJs, they still were very soft and expanded rapidly like a soft nose bullet. The did a lot of cadaver shoots, skulls immersed in ballistic gel, and human wrists to try to duplicate Kennedyā€™s and Connallyā€™s injuries. It didnā€™t work for Connallyā€™s chest and wrist. The 6.5 Carcano with Western Cartridge CIA contract ammo did blow the skulls apart though.

It is true that they were not only unable to zero the recovered Carcano, but 4 duplicate rifles and optics that they tried as well. When I read the rifle characteristics and ballistics conclusions as a kid, it felt like reading some kind of dystopian horror, only we live in it. Itā€™s easy to mislead non-gun people on those details, but really stood out to me.

Bush Sr. CIA Operation. I've said too much.....................

The Big Bang. Or the Pyramids.
Big Bang has been debunked with recent astronomical observations of young galaxies that are far-too developed and populated with stars.

Basic analysis should have prevented the retardation known as Big Bang from ever being proposed though.

ā€œFirst, there was nothing. And then........."

You have net positrons in the universe, so when you scale that, everything will have a tendency to move away from each other.

There is no beginning or end. It just is.

There is no beginning or end. It just is.
In the beginning, it says, let us make man in OUR image. Something to think about there.

Jesus wasn't killed or murdered, he gave up his life, willingly, as an innocent man. Why would anyone do that?

Awesome reply. I once got to work a Springfield built like that Carcano. After I tried that, I really started to question the official story and that was about 35 years ago. I have also read a book written by a retired Marine Scout Sniper who visited the Suppository and got to look (quite some time ago) from that window. He immediately debunked the theory in his mind.

According to James Files, there were shooters, as in plural, stationed in a number of places. The idea was to make sure he was shot from behind so as to blame LHO. This was a CIA operation. That is why LHO's first public statement was "I am a patsy." And that is why he had to die. He may not have taken the shot but he was in on the deal. How would he know he was a patsy?

Any other guy would simply say, "I didn't do it." Not "I am a patsy," which implies being set up by others who need a fall guy, someone to blame.

Files' statements, made from prison, made a lot of sense. (He was in prison for his chop shop activities and not for any of his mafia-related activity.)

In his statements and his book, this hit was supposed to originally happen in Chicago and the contract was being fulfilled through the mafia dons in Chicago but they did not want this in their backyard. So, they decided Dallas was the place.

Any marksman knows the best shot would have been to approach on N. Houston before the turn onto Elm Street. The car would be the perfect back stop. No collateral damage. The twisting and turning of Elm St made that a crappy shot. Regardless of how fast he could operate the Carcano.

When he was in the Marines, he was not a standout marksman. But he did get recruited to the CIA.

Files did claim more than once that his CIA handler was the same one for LHO.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Awesome reply. I once got to work a Springfield built like that Carcano. After I tried that, I really started to question the official story and that was about 35 years ago. I have also read a book written by a retired Marine Scout Sniper who visited the Suppository and got to look (quite some time ago) from that window. He immediately debunked the theory in his mind.

According to James Files, there were shooters, as in plural, stationed in a number of places. The idea was to make sure he was shot from behind so as to blame LHO. This was a CIA operation. That is why LHO's first public statement was "I am a patsy." And that is why he had to die. He may not have taken the shot but he was in on the deal. How would he know he was a patsy?

Any other guy would simply say, "I didn't do it." Not "I am a patsy," which implies being set up by others who need a fall guy, someone to blame.

Files' statements, made from prison, made a lot of sense. (He was in prison for his chop shop activities and not for any of his mafia-related activity.)

In his statements and his book, this hit was supposed to originally happen in Chicago and the contract was being fulfilled through the mafia dons in Chicago but they did not want this in their backyard. So, they decided Dallas was the place.

Any marksman knows the best shot would have been to approach on N. Houston before the turn onto Elm Street. The car would be the perfect back stop. No collateral damage. The twisting and turning of Elm St made that a crappy shot. Regardless of how fast he could operate the Carcano.

When he was in the Marines, he was not a standout marksman. But he did get recruited to the CIA.

Files did claim more than once that his CIA handler was the same one for LHO.
If the CIA came out today and said "yes, we shot JFK", with video, signed documents, pictures, and the guns, before most could finish the article, they would be checking their facebook status or NBA scores. They could do the same with the moon landing, 9/11, etc, etc, and come monday everyone would still be cooking BBQ.

It just doesnt matter, people have cars, homes, kids, credit cards, boats, UTVs and a cell phone. Nobody is going to do shit until those things change.

As a matter of fact 80-90% of people would inject themselves with some unkown drug to keep those things.

JFKs headed exploded because it was a hot day and he had high blood pressure, move along now.....

If the CIA came out today and said "yes, we shot JFK", with video, signed documents, pictures, and the guns, before most could finish the article, they would be checking their facebook status or NBA scores. They could do the same with the moon landing, 9/11, etc, etc, and come monday everyone would still be cooking BBQ.

It just doesnt matter, people have cars, homes, kids, credit cards, boats, UTVs and a cell phone. Nobody is going to do shit until those things change.

As a matter of fact 80-90% of people would inject themselves with some unkown drug to keep those things.

JFKs headed exploded because it was a hot day and he had high blood pressure, move along now.....
You are correct. Although, I smoked my brisket last night. Awesomely delicious, as usual. I have earned my rank.

Last edited:
Reactions: mtrmn

Ike warned about the MIC, before he left office.

Reactions: Ronws

Last sentence response: .....Naw, he gave a speech earlier on about how the world is ran by secret societies(i.e The masons) and the new world order(Also called The Great work). Any past or present mason takes an "oath" of silence, with the result being murder, throat slit, bowels removed & thrown over their shoulders in a field, reputation ruined, prisoned for life etc. etc, should any of them speak publicly about "the great work" or disclose any secrets shared within the lodge. JFK said the quiet part out loud and was murdered.

I'll leave it at that. :sneaky:šŸ¤œ

Last sentence response: .....Naw, he gave a speech earlier on about how the world is ran by secret societies(i.e The masons) and the new world order(Also called The Great work). Any past or present mason takes an "oath" of silence, with the result being murder, throat slit, bowels removed & thrown over their shoulders in a field, reputation ruined, prisoned for life etc. etc, should any of them speak publicly about "the great work" or disclose any secrets shared within the lodge. JFK said the quiet part out loud and was murdered.

I'll leave it at that. :sneaky:šŸ¤œ
You just described Talmudic ritual murder. Masonry a tentacle of that hydra.

You just described Talmudic ritual murder. Masonry a tentacle of that hydra.

The very sad thing is....Nearly every single chump in those lodges is completely blind to what they're actually doing. They just like dressing up in their flashy aprons, tuxedos, stroke their fragile egos and do idiotic rituals. I was stupidly "initiated" in September many years back, after i believed the lie from my 'sponsor' that it's just "a fraternity about making good men, better." My younger self saw no harm in that. I woke up in ICU in October a few weeks later with a severe TBI. To this day....I am convinced it was God's own unique way of "knocking some sense into me" and removing me from a place I was never supposed to be. I am eternally grateful for it. I want to burn every single f'ing masonic lodge to the ground(without any occupants, of course) and remove those warts from the face of the earth. But, I'll have to let God do that instead. ;)

Last edited: