• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Maggie’s I'm probably an asshole.

sam626

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2011
stilwell, kansas
I just saw another news bit about Casey Anthony and it appears to me that she has a pretty nice set of tits. Please tell me that someone else has also noticed this so I won't feel quite so bad.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0mIAdg7B92M"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0mIAdg7B92M" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: I'm probably an asshole.

Yep, it's a real pity that some 350 pound dike isn't having some fun with them.

Is that a USGI 1911A1 she is holding to her head in that pic from trulycelebs? It has a lanyard ring like one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hStiglitz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that a USGI 1911A1 she is holding to her head in that pic from trulycelebs? It has a lanyard ring like one. </div></div>

Pity she didn't have a ND. Oh well, maybe next time...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ramrod14(winkie)</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh i would hit it, and hit it every night. </div></div>

And never have to worry about paying child support.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolvenhaven</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ramrod14(winkie)</div><div class="ubbcode-body">oh i would hit it, and hit it every night. </div></div>

And never have to worry about paying child support. </div></div>

That's just wrong, accurate though, but wrong.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cowboy1978</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she too fucked up for me</div></div>
Dude, they are all fucked up. Just some worse than others.

Like earth quakes, huricanes, and tornados. They all destructive, some you can survive, some are total carnage on high heels !!!

I'd hit it at least twice maybe 3 times before an unfortunate erotic asphyxiation incident."Totally hypothetical statement about the erotic asphyxiation totally joking would never do something like that ect.ect. Just saying wouldn't want it to be taken the wrong way by someone lol."

I'd hit it... On High Def. hidden camera!!!
Then sell the vid, and stills to the highest bidder, and ching-a-ling... then buy alot of guns, and cool cars!!!

Glad to see some like-minded individuals. I'm feeling a lot better about myself. I can even make eye contact when I jerk off in the mirror.