• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Kentucky Ballistics at it again.

its incredible that he keeps trying

i give him credit for trying to clear his name and such

but he really has no idea what hes talking about, especially when he starts talking about his original design being 200% overpressure safe

he should just stop and go sell 50bmg's to cheap fudds

its incredible that he keeps trying

i give him credit for trying to clear his name and such

but he really has no idea what hes talking about, especially when he starts talking about his original design being 200% overpressure safe

he should just stop and go sell 50bmg's to cheap fudds
Then they can come on here and defend his design like it's their religion.

• Haha
Reactions: Sean the Nailer
Ok

"Analysis"

He finally posted something I agreed with. For the record, I never believed a piece of plastic lodged and caused catastrophic failure of the Serbu 50 IED. I got about 6 minutes in. I'm not listening to anymore.
"The action is strong." Yeah...no its not.
For the record, I believe metal fatigue and lax equipment inspection, before operation greatly contributed to Kentucky Retard's damn near fatal accident.
There was a warning. The threads were showing signs of fatigue before the final failure. I would bet my next pension check on that theory.
Another theory of mine.
Serbs has no frigging clue how many licks it takes to get to the center of the "Serbu tootsie "pop".
I dont think he ever imagined anyone shooting the Serbu IED through a thousand round count.

"Dangerous ammo"
Yeah, ok maybe the ammo was sketchy....maybe.
I'm an "iggernant" redneck, and when I look at his "you're screwed" cap design action, I get shivers.
I've owned lots of Contender pistols, great pistols, but they have limitations with safety in mind. Its not a real good comparison but still, relatively weak(in the grand scheme) action, with specific limitations.

I'll post the pics again.
img.jpeg

This^^^^^
Is a cannon breach design.
The breach is theaded onto the barrel, then the breach itself operates on coarse threads.
This is a 7-08 you are looking at.
The cap on the serbu is no bigger in diameter than this entire cannon breach for a 7-08.

The Serbu is a shitty design.
An acceptable design. A PROPER cannon breach would have been as big as frigging 3" sewer clean out plug.

He cut a dangerous corner, and made an unpredictable pipe bomb.
I would tell him that to his face.
He did this because a proper cannon breach design was beyond his intelligence, or, it was economically convenient for him to make a piece of shit pipe bomb.

Reactions: brianf and Tokay444

"Analysis"

Wow, that’s just pitifully defensive and self serving.

Reminds me of that Shakespeare quote: “doth protest to much”…or something like that.

What a bozo.

I said it before and will again…..that rifle is just an overgrown zip gun.