• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Night Vision KVC K-Clips - Any advice on alternatives or where to find some?

henryfrank333

Private
Minuteman
Jul 31, 2013
It seems Knights has had a really hard time with keeping things in stock and I can't find any K-Clips in stock anywhere for ages. TNVC allows backorders but those will likely be a while. Is there any place I'm missing? Alternatively is there an alternative that would work the same way like mod armory ones that would be at the right height and distance to work with other KVC gear?

Thanks for the advice!

No personal experience but I believe the mod armory ones are essentially the same thing except you can flip them around

never mind...keeping them

Attachments

• A86D8D8C-0716-4EB2-A7C2-289DF008DE5C.jpeg
    A86D8D8C-0716-4EB2-A7C2-289DF008DE5C.jpeg
    740.6 KB · Views: 128
Last edited:
Thanks guys. Anyone have a mod armory set that they can compare? If it's the same height and length it might work.

What is thrift in Austin?

I'm not entirely sure what your asking but the Mod dovetails might not work with the sockets on the knights bridge. They don't work on my knights jamr but I don't know if the sockets on the bridge are the same.

Mod dovetail doesn't engage the rear clip.
20211219_153903.jpg

Nox dovetail engages because of the tab on the rear.

20211219_154228.jpg

Ah. Darn. That answers my question about MOD then. Seems it wouldn't work. That's a shame. Guess I'll need the KVC ones in that case.

Re-looking at this, I'm not sure if that mod dovetail you showed is the same one. This is the kvc equivalent one I was looking at and asking about specifically. Does anyone know if this one works?

I can't tell you for sure without having it in hand but my guess would be it won't work. Any of the flat backed "standard" dovetails won't engage the rear catch on my jamr including the one that comes on the top of the jamr. This is all assuming the sockets on the bridge are the same as the jamr.