• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Lets see your tactical plate carrier

urmaker45

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2013
wise,va
Im looking at getting a tactical plate carrier post yours so we can all get ideas .

Im looking at the banshee carrier any thoughts as well? This is going to be leo/shtf for m4/pistol

I use a SKD Pig carrier. It has front/rear and side plates. I also have a three rifle/three pistol mag taco on the front and an IFAK on the back.

I use a SKD Pig carrier. It has front/rear and side plates. I also have a three rifle/three pistol mag taco on the front and an IFAK on the back.

How are you going to deter people with multicam? Everyone knows that it has to be black to be scary!

2012-08-26151715.jpg

I have a Banshee (above) for patrol - just throw over the regular uniform. I've cut it down to just the two plates, one M4 mag, and a TQ.

I also have a BFG LMAC for more swatly type stuff. Frankly, I like the Banshee better. I use the BFG ten speed pouches on both, and travel as light as possible these days.
2012-08-11140627.jpg

Last edited:

Not to nit pick here but why place the IFAK all the way on the rear? I understand the IFAK is to patch yourself, whether you do it or your partner. However, I've always kept mine out of the way but still easily accessible in the event I need to grab my own bandages or TQ

ETA: Otherwise I like the set-up, very simple and light!

2012-08-26151715.jpg

I have a Banshee (above) for patrol - just throw over the regular uniform. I've cut it down to just the two plates, one M4 mag, and a TQ.

I also have a BFG LMAC for more swatly type stuff. Frankly, I like the Banshee better. I use the BFG ten speed pouches on both, and travel as light as possible these days.
2012-08-11140627.jpg

Im definatly looking toward the banchee does that mag holder hold the ar mags in there pretty good? Im looking at the tag triple ar mag holder with the triple pistol mag holder attached in front of it.

Not to nit pick here but why place the IFAK all the way on the rear? I understand the IFAK is to patch yourself, whether you do it or your partner. However, I've always kept mine out of the way but still easily accessible in the event I need to grab my own bandages or TQ

ETA: Otherwise I like the set-up, very simple and light!

I have one IFAK on the back and also carry one on a drop carrier on my belt on my left leg.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk