• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

F T/R Competition Long Range Regional Match at Harris MN

wadebrown

Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Oct 18, 2008
    Minnesota
    We are having a long range match at Gopher Rifle and Revolver Club's range in Harris MN. The match is open to all High Power shooters, so sling and F-class shooters are welcome.

We have a weekly long range shooting league on Thursday nights so if you are local to Harris and would like to get some practice stop by, shooting starts at 5:00 PM.

Attached is the match bulletin.

Hope to see a bunch of you show up,

Attachments

• 2013 LR Regional.pdf
      114.1 KB · Views: 21
    Wade I was out of town during this event, however there are some other ones coming up. The title of Regional Championships or State Championship kinda intimidates me. Being a new shooter. I want to get more exposure and practice shooting, but do not want to give poor pit service to someone that is VERY SERIOUS about his winning. I am unclassified Midrange shooter. My experience at 800 was very fun, but I am working a better load to shoot at 1000, oblong holes transonic issue.