• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Looking for a scope

EddieG

Private
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2014
I am now at the end of my rifle build. I have a bolt action 260 remington. I actually built it on a rem 700 long action. The rifle was built with PRS in mind. I will also shoot paper for fun . I am interested in FFP because iv been told that was he best. I would hope to compete in daytime and good weather but ya never know about that. Im guessing at least 25 to 30 power , even though most people shoot PRS at 18 power ( or so i have been told) . Ive heard German glass is the best, but there is great glass from Japan and the Philippines . I have always been a fan of Night Force, Burris and now Kahles is a scope people are using around my parts. Im guessing the larger the scope tube the better the components . The money id like to spend is under 2000. I am up to buying used as long as they are in good shape and working properly.

Bushnell DMR2 Pro or (if you can get a deal on one gently used) an XRS2. Both have excellent glass, FFP, great reticles for PRS, and tons of adjustment range.

Reactions: EddieG