• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Math problem…..

If covid has a fatality rate of .002% and they have developed a pill that cuts death by 90% what’s the mortality rate now…….makes my head hurt trying to figure it out……

Pfizer says COVID-19 pill cut hospital, death risk by nearly 90%

https://q13fox.com/news/pfizer-says-covid-19-pill-cut-hospital-death-risk-by-nearly-90

Well, it depends who does the calculation.

In a certain part of the political spectrum if you reduce a 0.002% chance by 90% the answer is get vaccinated and wear a mask anyways.

But follow the science!

After seeing all the hell my older relatives have gone through or are going through now...... being hit by a bus and dying on impact appears to be preferable.
45ACP-ear canal= destroy the medulla= instant lights out.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
After seeing all the hell my older relatives have gone through or are going through now...... being hit by a bus and dying on impact appears to be preferable.
Neuroseparation is a painless way to go especially with new M107A1. What's nice is that they put a blank canvas behind you to capture the pink mist so family members have a nice piece of artwork to hang up as a remembrance over the fireplace.

Speaking of numbers...
Anyone know how many medications moderna has currently on the market?
If you don't want to research. It's one.

Speaking of numbers...
Anyone know how many medications moderna has currently on the market?
If you don't want to research. It's one.
Your taking a chance with Moderna , similar to buying an AI rifle.

45ACP 9MM-ear canal= destroy the medulla= instant lights out.
FIFY.

A22F8450-9228-4F68-89C6-825F6E90E7EA.jpeg

yea math . munches popcorn waiting for a good answer .