• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Minox Spotting Scope

LakuNoc

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 13, 2018
Minox MD 80 ZR 20-60x80 Spotting Scope
Anybody have any experience with these are they any good. Comparing to Swaro ATS 80mm?

Thank you

My friend have Swarovski ATS 80mm HD and its just amazing. But I’m wondering hows Minox MD 80 in comparison.

Go Swaro. I've had both. The Minox was nice, but the Swaro beat it at every benchmark. I kept the Swaro, and sold the Minox. Neat little units, but left some to be desired.

Go Swaro. I've had both. The Minox was nice, but the Swaro beat it at every benchmark. I kept the Swaro, and sold the Minox. Neat little units, but left some to be desired.
you saying Swaro worth extra 1k?
thank you for input.

I got the Minox relatively cheap and it does it's job fine but compared to my buddys Swaro it is clearly lacking in image quality.

Been about a year since I looked through one. Can’t remember which model. But it had a reticle and IMO was pretty nice. If you can still score a minox 50% code, it’s a bargain.

To be fair, anytime we compare bino or spotters side by side with swaro, it’s a lopsided affair.

Reactions: mm509
Also compared to the ZP5 the spotting scope is not labeled as "Made in Germany" so it is probably an OEM product if you care about such things.