• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

My Home Town

better the tree than his neighbors ? dozens of rounds does not = 115 . so either he had shot the tree before and no on minded, till now or they miscounted , or for the sake of the artificial they falsely added hole count to drum up sales for anti gun communist people . It's hard to mistake 115 shot for a few dozen or a dozen . well unless the guy was JJerry Miculek as one shot could be 10

Last edited:
His mugshot showed black eyes and a swollen mouth, but it’s not clear how those injuries were sustained.

Yeah right...

why they fucking with the guy?
Dude were you dropped on your head as a child?

If that was my neighbor doing that shit, it's better that the cops give him a tune up and a ride. Because I would not have been anywhere near that lenient.

A guy :unsure: I know here in Hancock, just got five months for shooting up a snowbank he ran into while drunk. I think most of the fine and time is due to it being his third "alcohol related offense" He's the son of a sporting goods store owner. He's a good guy...until he gets alcohol in him.