• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

My New Car

Wow! Wish they showed a pic of the stupid owner. What kind of idiot thinks he can drive around in that and not get lit up?

Wow! Wish they showed a pic of the stupid owner. What kind of idiot thinks he can drive around in that and not get lit up?

Uh, me apparently. And other people who exercise freedoms I guess. But I'm one of those idiots that exercises his rights regardless of what the chattle think. Although the M2HB sometimes mounted in my truck is very real and not at all a "prop", and the cops it tends to attract in a parking lot are no different than the other lookey loos.

Uh, me apparently. And other people who exercise freedoms I guess. But I'm one of those idiots that exercises his rights regardless of what the chattle think. Although the M2HB sometimes mounted in my truck is very real and not at all a "prop", and the cops it tends to attract in a parking lot are no different than the other lookey loos.

You Sir do NOT live in Herefordshire United Kingdom where things are very different than here in the states! :)

https://www.snipershide.com/shooting/threads/the-english-now-pee-themselves-over-anything.6953561/