• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Nightforce F1 Horus

Re: Nightforce F1 Horus

What is your question? NF offers Horus reticles was on their site at one point. The price is good as I would expect the Horus o be MUCH more than the other rets as Horus charges a "royalty" to the companies that install them.

My question was which H27 or H37? Because I heard it was just one....not a choice.
Also if the Horus is + $500 then why is it the same price as all the other mlr, mil-dot.... for this setup.

http://www.cstactical.com/index.php?page...t&Itemid=53

That is why it was a little wierd.
As previously discussed in this forum the projected price was just outside $3000 for the F1 with Horus
I guess at least its wrong in the right direction!?
CC

...when I read the fine print it clearly states the scopes have a mil dot recticle...

"This scope is made in the USA. It is in short supply right now but Action Concepts has two units in stock, priced at $2410.00 including Mil Dot reticle, .1 MRAD turrets, and Nightforce UltraLite Rings."

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutRider</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...when I read the fine print it clearly states the scopes have a mil dot recticle...

</div></div>

I still can't find that verbage. I think the ad is very misleading if that's the case because if you have to read the fine print....then it's really not all that clearly stated.

...I edited my post at the same time you posted...(LoL)

...it is indeed a very mixed up ad...

...I have had a hard time even finding out what this hourus reticle looks like...

...when I down load the brochour for the F1 scope at Nightforce they have an unnamed reticle in the background, that is shown nowhere else, that I think might be it...

eBay has made it more difficult to contact sellers to ask questions, but it can still be done. Click on the seller's name on the right side of the item post and it will take you to a page about the seller. On the far left side find a link that says "Contact Member."

You know that scope does not have a Horus retice at that price.

the ad i clicked that you linked in your orginal post is an F1. And the price is on par with all the other F1s ive ever seen

Yeah I think this guy has no clue what a Horus reticle is. Much less of the fact of the $500 additional charge for it. I was told a month or so ago when I called Nightforce that it would be a considerable lead time just to get one. I think that he just looked at the description sent by NF and said I will put up one of each of these and find it in my inventory when it sells.
If it is legit it would be a he'll of a deal.
CC

I was right. He is not privy to the fact that the reticle is $500 more dollars. He does not have one in stock. Sooo...it is a binding contract for those who would like to gamble. Not for me. He also does not know which reticle it has either.
Very interesting indeed.
CC