• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

NYC May Be Reaching The Boiling Point

So you are okay with stop and frisk?
Rates right up there with red flag.
What is the difference between that and kicking in the door to your house
And searching because you Might have something?
Without probable cause or a search warrant?
That's exactly how the communists, ect. Did/does it, and it's very effective.
Not my cup of tea.

Lol

That wasn’t what I wasn’t getting at.

I don’t really care what happens to anyone who creates or enforces unconstitutional laws.

Got to tip toe around here the ban can has a blue line on his coat lol.

And all the hannitys/ mid to upper class whites would be raising hell if it was their kids getting harrassed.
But it’s poor mosty minority people. So they don’t care
I’m for freedom and god given rights. Even when it isn’t in my personal best interests or when it helps people i dont like

Truth in Sentencing and nation wide Death Penalty reinstatement. AND I don't believe, if you have committed a heinous crime, you don't get to spend 30-40 years, on the taxpayers dime, on death row. You get 6mo. to a year and you'd better have a good attorney, to fight your case. Just my opinion. Mac:unsure:

Im 100 percent behind that. IF that same quick mandatory death penalty applys to cops/DAs lying or making up or with holding evidence to get a conviction.

Too much corruption and dirty cops/.gov now for me to get behind increasingly penalty’s

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Im 100 percent behind that. IF that same quick mandatory death penalty applys to cops/DAs lying or making up or with holding evidence to get a conviction.

Too much corruption and dirty cops/.gov now for me to get behind increasingly penalty’s
AND yes I'm totally behind that way of thinking. Corruption runs rampant anymore. 95% of the nations judicial system needs a complete makeover. Too much money and personal advancement involved. Mac:(

Reactions: deersniper