• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Powder IN-STOCK thread

One pounders still showing

so.... I ordered some TAC (cause I only needed 1 lb) from Midsouth back on 3/23. I was excited, it showed in Stock. well, 7 days later, still processing. :(
powder valley has IMR3031

Last edited:
so.... I ordered some TAC (cause I only needed 1 lb) from Midsouth back on 3/23. I was excited, it showed in Stock. well, 7 days later, still processing. :(
That's typical. Be patient . Imr 4064 at Precision reloading at the moment

I waited nearly three weeks for a keg of H4350 to show up. I got several other pieces on a LATER order (not hazmat) a week before the powder showed up. It’ll get there.

Seems like the Hodgdon website is the best place to get their powders. They limit 5 containers per order (and each person can only order once per month), but that is either 1 pounders or 8 pounders.

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Powder Valley had one pound AR-Comp for a minute.
Hopefully that means that a new batch has been imported and there will be more at more sources.

8lbs

Both 1lbs

Midsouth is super slow filling orders, but for me they always eventually show up.

Since there’s been lots of mention of it lately;
Any Chicagoland members looking for Ramshot TAC or 6.5 StaBall can hit Marengo Guns (US Route 20). They’ve had a good stash for a few weeks now, and it’s a reasonable price. Don’t remember how much, but I wouldn’t have ordered TAC online the week earlier if I’d know they were gonna have it at the price I saw.

Reactions: KYAggie
My mid south order from 3/8 is supposed to show up today. I figure it took this long for stuff to come in stock and actually ‘win’ some, waiting a little longer isn’t the end of the world.

Good little read

Screenshot_20220330-120800_Chrome.png

Natchez has i4064 The shipping with haz fee is 37$ though. They can keep it. But hey, someone will hit it

Reactions: Edgecrusher
Surprised this is not only available, but on sale. 223, 6 ARC, 6.5 grendel, 300 blk, even 308 all have good loads with it.