• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Preferred method for preparing hummingbird tongues?

I like duck tongue better because they're bigger
duck-tongues.jpg

Reactions: lash and thejeep
Just don't accidentally buy counterfeit hummingbird powder.

You can tell its not the real deal because real hummingbird powder is sparkly red in color, and doesn't make your nose go numb like that nasty white shit.
is that what killed George Floyd? he got the fake stuff?

Your Google-fu is weak bro. Get that selective shit outta here.

Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (also called MAO inhibitors or MAOIs) block the actions of monoamine oxidase enzymes. Monoamine oxidase enzymes are responsible for breaking down neurotransmitters such as dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin in the brain.

Next you’ll tell me you cook them fat side up:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Your Google-fu is weak bro. Get that selective shit outta here.

Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (also called MAO inhibitors or MAOIs) block the actions of monoamine oxidase enzymes. Monoamine oxidase enzymes are responsible for breaking down neurotransmitters such as dopamine, norepinephrine, and serotonin in the brain.

Next you’ll tell me you cook them fat side up:rolleyes:
Hey, preventing breakdown and reuptake as well as pushing more across the synapse is probably a win/win.

I usually make hummingbird stuffed puppies.

Hitler taught me this recipe originally, but he used kittens.

After participating in the Nazi Immortality project, I still can’t get the taste of kittens and unicorn semen out of my mouth so I swapped to puppies in the 50s.
He never gave up that semen though....

Is the the cookbook you use?
IMG_4040.JPG

He never gave up that semen though....

Is the the cookbook you use?View attachment 7623265

Nah - couldn't find a copy.

All of them have been bought up by the local schools as part of the new Epstein Model for Educational Excellence. K-6 schools have been putting out some mighty strange food of late, but all the cooks look happy and relaxed.

Same reason you can't find a massage table in Colorado to save your life - they are being bought up by all the schools PE programs.

(Breaking the 4th wall for a second) Jesus I wish my above commentary was more of a joke than it is.

Reactions: akmike47 and lash
I like to just smash the flutter buzzards with a wiffle ball bat then rip the tongue out and eat raw
Unfortunately it’s a lot of work to get a good meal but great exercise.

If you squeeze them them just right, the tongue pops right out. Kinda like sushi, but without the rice.

Or you can put rice in the hummingbird feeder and it will expand and the evil little fucks will coming raining down out of the sky like the wrath of god...or military maintained helicopters.

Reactions: Davo308