• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

PSA how to use 1 sheet of TP

Slash0311

Snafubar
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Southwest Indiana
    Ive attached very important information passed on to me from USMC Sgt from my days in the field. These pictures show how to use a single piece of TP to clean yourself.

20200316_224409.jpg

Fold a single sheet into 1/4s

20200316_224422.jpg

Tear off a corner where each of the 1/4s are torn.

20200316_224437.jpg

Unfold and place on your finger as shown. Give yourself the "exam" and clean your finger as you remove the TP.

Good stuff! Heard that one from my grandpa years ago, he loved to tell stuff like that hahaha!

Reactions: Slash0311
    the one with the finger is funny you could draw a hula skirt on the paper and make you finger dance for you a little wig could be a nice touch for your finger and maby some make up or lip stick . lol
    the one square piece of tp is obscene what rabbit food could you eat that the mess you make could be cleaned up with that one square .
    I'll stick to the wad ty out tp supply is not huge but its enough to allow proper wiping with little consequences , now saving water and burning could be a thing in the future maybe if everyone gets sick and no water flows but for now the toilets still flushes and life is still good .

Reactions: Slash0311
    Looks like the Muslims got another of their customs into our culture.

Are we going to go with left hand reserved for ass wipe also?

to write your username and date pictured together with rifle for selling on PX.