• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Reasor Game Changer Bag

Bugzlife19

Private
Minuteman
Feb 28, 2017
Need you guys to tell me I need one of these. Is it to heavy? Does it really help better on barricades then my wiebad tac pad? Thanks for the help.

You do need it! At first I thought it was a niche bag, but it is extremely versatile. It has some heft, but it seems the Armageddon updated version is a little lighter. I would say that I use in on at least 70%+ of the stages.

Yes, it is heavier than most of the other bags/pillows, but it will also take the place of many bags. It is absolutely one of the most versatile bags I've ever used, that's to say, until I used the BFB. ;)

I just got mine. It's the Armageddon version. I was practicing with it at the range yesterday and it really helps a lot. You can shoot on almost anything with it one way or another.

Covert is as Covert does.

Plenty of good feedback on the scout site.

I don't think they are worlds apart... I've got a new version and it works pretty well off barricades, roof tops, ammo cans, fences, chair backs, ladder rungs, and any other goofy stuff RO's can dream up.

Buy the older one if you can. It's bigger/heavier, and doesn't have straps, but works a lot better than the newer one.

Since you were asking about its merits compared to your Weibad pack, I would listen to Super Dave......considering he makes em

Doc

Thanks so much for all the advice. I'll keep a look out for one and pick it up. Guess can't hurt to add to the arsenal.

Second to a modular pump pillow is the barricade bag. It is much better than the tac pad. I really dont use my tac pad alot now.

Check out the Ghost bag from phantom Precision Tactical. They are about $30 cheaper. Made very well and work just the same. Jess cook is the owner and has treated me well. I'd recommend thier products. Www.phantomprecisiontactical.com

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

How about not?

Rip off artists don't get my money. Don't have the intelligence to come up with a great idea.......rip it off from someone who can.....the new American way.

Reactions: Ridley
I have a few bags from different makers. The wierd thing is they are all similar in almost every way. I looked and have multiple Riflescopes. Kinda wierd they all seem similar in many ways also just different names. The have thier differences and likeness. Just as these bags. There are differences in these bags also. The owner of Phantom Precision is currently enlisted at fort Lewis Washington. I appreciate your opinion I'm definitely not too big on copying others products there is some difference and similarity in the bags also.

I have a few bags from different makers. The wierd thing is they are all similar in almost every way. I looked and have multiple Riflescopes. Kinda wierd they all seem similar in many ways also just different names. The have thier differences and likeness. Just as these bags. There are differences in these bags also. The owner of Phantom Precision is currently enlisted at fort Lewis Washington. I appreciate your opinion I'm definitely not too big on copying others products there is some difference and similarity in the bags also.

There was no bag that looked even similar to the Reasor bag prior to its release.

You can't compare optics, their design is dictated by the physics of light.

Sorry, this was a blatant rip off of an innovative design.....and it doesn't even look well made. Plus the subtle design difference makes it less stable on skinnier barricades.

Fail.

Check out the Ghost bag from phantom Precision Tactical. They are about $30 cheaper. Made very well and work just the same. Jess cook is the owner and has treated me well. I'd recommend thier products. Www.phantomprecisiontactical.com

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Isn't this the same company that actually used the Reasors Gamechanger in their product photos then later changed them? (I could definitely be wrong) Either way, support those that support the community. I'd say Armageddon Gear is doing a hell of a job at that. I have a feeling if more people see this, this company will catch a pretty hard bashing for the "design" or lack there of this product.

Actually I asked Phantom Precision about the Ghost bag comparison to the game changer. They are not the same. Different design. And if everyone wants to get technical it's all anyone has to do is change 10% of the design and it is okay according to Legal patent standards. But there is a significant difference between the two bags.

I'm another one that agrees the original bags are better than the new ones. There were a bunch of the new ones at the BDS PRS match and they didn't seem to work as well as the originals.

Actually I asked Phantom Precision about the Ghost bag comparison to the game changer. They are not the same. Different design. And if everyone wants to get technical it's all anyone has to do is change 10% of the design and it is okay according to Legal patent standards. But there is a significant difference between the two bags.

Hold on, youre talking about the legal aspect of changing a few minor details....enough to get a 10% difference in design to skate on a technicality and avoid legal consequences.

Thats weak sauce dude. I am talking about integrity, not legal technicalities.

Ok back on topic. I'm going to be shooting my first prs style match and been look at The game changer. If you could only carry one bag what would it be?

I'm looking for the original Reasor Game Changer. If anyone has one for sale please let me know.

You may also want to look at the new Clutch that Reasor designed. It comes in two parts that you can detach and use separately. The larger of the 2 pieces is smaller than my Str8 Laced but it is as solid as the original Gamechanger and way more solid than either the Str8 Laced or Traust bags. It is a nearly prefect rear rest IMHO because of its stability.

Now that I have an original Gamechanger and the Clutch, I seldom use the other bags I own.

Bought the original not to long ago. Great bag and most seem to think that the added weight of the original helps a lot for stability

Bought the original not to long ago. Great bag and most seem to think that the added weight of the original helps a lot for stability
It does in fact. I have had my hands on the original (not the OG Armageddon gear is making) and like it more than my version with straps.

FWIW, a friend that I shoot with has the Armageddon Gear OG gamechanger, and it is definitely heavier than the other (new) version. It does have the straps on it though as I suspect they are an AG addition to the original design.

I'm another one that agrees the original bags are better than the new ones. There were a bunch of the new ones at the BDS PRS match and they didn't seem to work as well as the originals.
I hate to keep beating a dead horse but I have to agree. I tried to add a little more filling to the newer style but did not work as well as intended. Wish there was a way to add traps to the first Game Changer.

I bought the OG and it's definitely one of the most useful bags I've used. It also rest perfectly on a window for varmint hunting out of a truck. I have taken quite a few animals this way all the way out to around 500 yds.