• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Fieldcraft Reference Cards Suggestions

AJB

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 30, 2007
South Florida
I have been trying to create some quick reference cards for my MK12. So far I have uploaded a Bullet flight picture into an Excel worksheet. I then added the Wind reading measurement from Hill People Gear, and then used the mil-dot range finder AP and made reference cards for distance of target by .5 Mil increments, using target size from 2,4,6,8....40 inches.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I understand these tools wont completely replace a items like a mil-dot master and such, but its more or less a back up.

Is there any other things you guys would recommend that would be an easy addition to these?

Re: Reference Cards Suggestions

Mil hold ranges for a specific zero. I like it on a diagram of my reticle for quick and easy reference, and I prefer to memorize it that way rather than from a spreadsheet style chart.

Is it just the picture or is the shading really dark on that top one? Looks hard to read.

Cheat cards rock.

Re: Reference Cards Suggestions

It's a little dark but works fine. Thanks for the suggestion. I will get a pic of the reticle and add ranges next to the dots.