• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Optics Romeo3...Tango4...Tango6 PRICE DROPs

gsd1983

Who are you and why are you in my house?
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2017
Texas
Following optics available:

1. Sig Romeo3, model SOR31002. Used, in good condition with handling marks as shown in the photos. Comes with the flat base mount as well as the AR height QD mount. (Note: the AR height mount has given me issues in the past with not staying latched, I imagine Sig could repair/replace. That’s why it’s a tad beat up.)

$325 $300 shipped as shown.
Romeo3 photos

2. Sig Tango4 1-4x24, FFP, model SOT41101. 5.56/7.62 Horseshoe reticle. Used, in good shape with handling marks as shown. Trijicon rings included. Bikini caps also included.

$450 $400 shipped as shown.
Sig Tango4 photos

3. Sig Tango6 1-6x24, FFP, model SOT61004. MRAD (0.2) crosshair reticle. Used, in good shape with handling marks as shown in the photos. Aero Precision mount included. Bikini caps also included.

$825 $800 shipped as shown.
Sig Tango6 photos

Last edited:
Bump. Buy something today and you’ll have it by Christmas.

Merry Christmas! Some of y’all are going to be building a new rifle, you’ll need an optic!

I know someone got some Christmas money, treat yo self lol!

I’ll keep this up for a few more days, then I’ll probably just put these back on the shelf in the closet.