• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SOLD S&B 3-27 HP H37 RAL8000 USSOCOM w/ matching RAL8K Spuhr SP-4002

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    Blah, blah, “RARE!”, blah, blah, blah…

Everyone thinks their stuff is “rare,” even if the rest of the world is tripping over them to get to their Big Mac.

This was THE scope that got to the finish line in the USSOCOM scope trials for their ELR selection, but lost to some douchy scope of obviously inferior quality (because I don’t own it… or maybe I do 🤔).

Schmidt Bender PMII 3-27x56 L/P LT H37 FFP .1 MRAD CW RAL8000 Riflescope 669-945-372-B8-B4 with matching legit RAL8000 Spuhr SP-4002 mount.

If you’re a RAL Whore or HK Fag, this is the scope for you!

The Google tells me these basically don’t exist in the wild at prices a typically sane person would pay, since you could easily get a new TT or ZCO for the same or less. But… owning those scopes that any mortal can buy just makes you another flatulent nobody who leads a pointless existence. In short, if you’re an NF, TT or ZCO owner, you should just put a plastic bag over your head and asphyxiate yourself to death — ‘cuz yer a loozer and your wife and kids are ashamed to call you Father.

Anywho… I genuinely don’t know what this is worth. Some guys say $6K (I wish), some say $4K, and some say I’m gay (it was ONE time, and I was drunk in a bad part of town!). Pretty sure I have the original boxes for both scope and mount, but not 100% sure. They’re tucked away in a tote in one of my Conexes.

I’ll say $4,500 OBO. Make your offers. PM me with cash or trade offers for your Poverty Pony and half-eaten bags of Skittles.

Faux toes:

IMG_8525.jpeg

IMG_8526.jpeg

IMG_8527.jpeg

IMG_8528.jpeg

IMG_8530.jpeg

IMG_8531.jpeg

I own a ZCO and NF am I still eligible for this fine looking glass?
    Normally, I’d say definitely not. But that KAC can might just sway me over…

Are you ready to stop being a pathetic loser and failure at life?

I would honestly buy this scope if I had the money. Not because I want the scope. But because the ENTRO was so well-written that Im begginning to question my own sexuality now. I think im going to go buy some bigger tires for my truck today and a rifle with a 38" barrel to make myself feel better. It only numbs my deep-rooted, pathetic existence though really. I may even go have sex with my wife and make her act like she enjoyed it. Nice scope though...

GLWS