• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

SOLD ***sold***Trading primers for bullets in E. TN

Dolomite_Supafly

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2009
E. TN
Traded all I am going to trade for now. Thanks.

I have way more primers than I will probably ever need.

I literally have every type of primer probably ever made. Different brands, different sizes. All have been stored inside my house 100% of the time. Never in a garage or out building. Some brand new, some a decade old but all have been stored properly. Larger lots were sealed inside a vacuum bag at the time of purchase.

I have large lots or single sleeves I would be willing to part with.

I am getting a little low on 30 caliber projectiles. Needing HEAVY bullets, design does not matter. Can be hunting or target bullets. Also looking for a single 10x12 or 10x14 level 3+ polymer/ceramic plate. Prefer square over any of the cuts.Will trade for other stuff, let me know what you have. Also looking for any amount of AR Comp, 1 pound or 8 pound.

I will not ship, unless it is on your dime and you cover hazmat fees. I live in the Knoxville area.

Also looking for buddies to go shoot with in the area.

Last edited:
All I was willing to let go have been spoken for.

Thanks for ALL the interest. Going to turn off my phone and give my fingers time to recover from responding to everyone.