• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sometimes people do get what they deserve.

If yore op is true, then I should be getting my winning lotto ticket today.

These migrants are going to have some freakish privilege to vote before the election and because who they will vote for? I foresee republicans loosing the coming election, Joe and the Dems got them all where they want them to be plus covid is coming around again.

Welcome to our world, in Texas we deal with millions, and for as long as I can remember the people of Chicago, Boston, and New York cried oh the humanity that we didn’t provide food and housing and cried how racist we were when we deported them, now they are dealing with thousands and lose their minds, I hope we continue and ship them a few hundred thousand more.

These migrants are going to have some freakish privilege to vote before the election and because who they will vote for? I foresee republicans loosing the coming election, Joe and the Dems got them all where they want them to be plus covid is coming around again.
Imagine what the Democrap response would be if every migrant claimed they would vote for Trump...

but if you try some times you just might find you get what you need ?

Reactions: Mwalex
How's that free stuff and "muh feelz" working out for you now? The sad truth all these people will never see the light turn on and will not only continue to vote the same but defend why they do and never realize that the people that they support not only look down on them but typically hate them. Just because you support and vote for someone doesn't mean they are a good person with good policies.

Reactions: Mwalex
Welcome to our world, in Texas we deal with millions, and for as long as I can remember the people of Chicago, Boston, and New York cried oh the humanity that we didn’t provide food and housing and cried how racist we were when we deported them, now they are dealing with thousands and lose their minds, I hope we continue and ship them a few hundred thousand more.
I hear you. They acted like. "oh they'll never come here." Surprise mother fuckers!

Wait, What? You all Vote Democrat, who are hell bent on destroying America......then cry while they are destroying America........hu?

Hayden.

Reactions: Yasherka and 101st
All these sanctuary cities talked a big game when the south west states were getting clobbered. Allowed them to chin up to the voting block.

Bussing the illegals to the sanctuary cities was a stroke of genius.

I mean, it’s pretty fucked up that they are getting free rides farther into the country, but they were coming anyway so fuck it. What would be hilarious is if they got on the buses and the buses drove them back into Mexico.

More fun in Chicago:

Basically: Murding Whitey is free. We all hate on the cops, but why Kim Foxx hasn't been tarred and feathered (at least!) is beyond me. Cops caught the shooter, prosecuter let them walk.

And yes, its is known along the border that Chicago is a safe haven with lots of hispanc contacts. They get exactly what they deserve. Too bad when innocent people pay the price though.

• Angry
Reactions: 10ring'r and Maggot
Abbott needs to be more than a fucking muppet on wheels and round up these felons and put them on a bus back to Mexico. If Biden tries to interfere, open fire. Texas national guard shouldn't be handing out bus tickets and credit cards.

Even though they cannot connect the dots, it is fun to watch the dems defecate their own bed and have to lie in it.

Reactions: Mwalex and 101st
D's are incapable of change and leaving the plantation, no matter how bad their masters abuse them.

Come election time, they still vote for the big D.

Reactions: Ronws and Mwalex
Do you really think people so fucking stupid they cannot see the effects of having a nation with no borders until their own neighborhoods are being destroyed are smart enough to understand anything about the climate? or economy? or national security?

I'm voting FUCK NO.

Much of the crime is illegal on illegal crime. Those are some rapey pedophiles and should make natural Democrats. And they don't have the concept of stopping and rendering aid when they come upon an accident, much less if they caused it.

I read yesterday where an illegal got picked up by the Lone Star Fugative Task Force for plowing into another family of illegals and killing two and fleeing the scene.

Then there was another illegal that had been previously deported multiple times that was shooting his AR in his backyard and his neighbors, which was a safe house full of illegals, complained. So he killed five of them.

Last edited:
Abbott needs to be more than a fucking muppet on wheels and round up these felons and put them on a bus back to Mexico. If Biden tries to interfere, open fire. Texas national guard shouldn't be handing out bus tickets and credit cards.
Fuck bussing them back to Mexico. They’ll be back in Texas before the bus gets back. Bus them to out of state sanctuary cities. Those cities want the illegals here. Let them have them.

Chicago.
I dunno, I almost feel sorry for the illegal immigrants on this one.
It might send them running back to their home countries.

I think many of you have missed the point here. The indigenous Chicagoans are mad because they are no longer being catered to. They don't have the means to flee. White flight was what it was called when HUD started buying property and subsidized housing brought in the less advantaged to diversify. So now that they are trying to diversify again they are not happy that it's being done to them.

Say it with me; Population Replacement.
From the Chicago people I've encountered in business, I think it may be an even swap, quality wise.

In fact, I won't work for a Chicago transplant. I don't need to hear how it was done back in Chicago and how they can't believe we 'get away with things' in the construction industry here in Texas.

I won an award on a swimming pool in early 2000, it was written up in the paper, the owners thought I hung the moon and gave me a 5 star reference. The new owner that bought the property said themselves they bought it because of the pool. They asked the original owner who built it as they wanted a pool house added on it.

I designed and built them a pool house and outdoor living area with fireplace which turned out beautiful. The Karen wife took pictures and told me she had eighty something 'Oh, wow, thats beautiful' comments the first day on her FB page and then told the previous owner they had fired me, which was news to me.

Those people are cold hard trash. The previous owner that referred me to them called and apologized for hooking me up with such despicable, shitty people.

Reactions: NoDopes and Ronws
Do you really think people so fucking stupid they cannot see the effects of having a nation with no borders until their own neighborhoods are being destroyed are smart enough to understand anything about the climate? or economy? or national security?

I'm voting FUCK NO.
Short answer: yes.

Long answer. Yes, I think people can be that stupid.